Bridgewater holding on to his lie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bridgewater holding on to his lie

Look at him smile trying to put on that finesse.

Still holding on to his "force them inside" lie, and doubled down with in real time he thought he was actually making a play.

What. A. Loser.
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

They don't care, they are just doing all this to get paid.

Comment

He is Made of Glass and he knows it. Afraid to get hurt. There are a few times this year he threw a pass where he should have run. He is afraid of contact.

This was made for RG2 but it could apply to Teddy as well

Lets Ride!

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
        They don't care, they are just doing all this to get paid.
        I agree. The Broncos appear to have a lackluster attitude on the field because they know they suck and like you say Capt., at least they're getting paid for for their "lackluster" effort forcing Bronco fans to start thinking about 2022. Sad.
        Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post

I agree. The Broncos appear to have a lackluster attitude on the field because they know they suck and like you say Capt., at least they're getting paid for for their "lackluster" effort forcing Bronco fans to start thinking about 2022. Sad.
          The team and coaching staff seem like they are all smoking dope. They carry themselves with an, I don't care attitude, like they are on something?????
          They seem like they really are a Mile High!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
            Look at him smile trying to put on that finesse.

Still holding on to his "force them inside" lie, and doubled down with in real time he thought he was actually making a play.

What. A. Loser.
            You know this for sure?

I think most veteran QBs are expected to at least force the play in a specific direction, rather than throw their bodies into the mess. It may be a soft story, but it does not mean he was lying.

To repeat....it was a bad effort on his part, and everyone knows it. But to say he was lying is very questionable.

Comment

BTW..... Gordon seems to be getting a pass on most of this, given the wrath towards TB. The well compensated RB is paid to make key first downs in close games, but short of that, is expected to hold on to the ball.

Comment

Let me add these cold hard facts to the argument:

Teddy Bridgewater scored a 20 on the Wonderlic in 2015

Jamarcus Russell scored a 24

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  BTW..... Gordon seems to be getting a pass on most of this, given the wrath towards TB. The well compensated RB is paid to make key first downs in close games, but short of that, is expected to hold on to the ball.
                  I will pile on Gordon a bit too. He is an elite back except ball security. Hopefully Javonte Williams does not learn this trait from Gordon.

Comment

You know this for sure?

I think most veteran QBs are expected to at least force the play in a specific direction, rather than throw their bodies into the mess. It may be a soft story, but it does not mean he was lying.

To repeat....it was a bad effort on his part, and everyone knows it. But to say he was lying is very questionable.
                    Also going to agree with you here. Lying no. Owning his pee poor effort yes. He should have gotten benched and didn't and that is a coaching decision but I don't think he will do this again. If so than yes 100% hot feces comment.

Comment

Stop making sense Can! The fact that Melvin fumbled seems to be all but forgotten. The great effort by the defense to get us the ball and the effort by the rest of the offense to get us in short yardage/scoring/tying position is lost on this stupid notion that the QB somehow should have sacrificed everything to saved the TD. The wind goes out of the sails quick around here.

It has actually been kind of fun watching the offense this year, anything short of 17+ wins is just not enough for some...
                      [sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post

Stop making sense Can! The fact that Melvin fumbled seems to be all but forgotten. The great effort by the defense to get us the ball and the effort by the rest of the offense to get us in short yardage/scoring/tying position is lost on this stupid notion that the QB somehow should have sacrificed everything to saved the TD. The wind goes out of the sails quick around here.

It has actually been kind of fun watching the offense this year, anything short of 17+ wins is just not enough for some...
                        You see the forest and the trees my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post

Please explain how it has been fun watching the offense this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Acedude View Post

Please explain how it has been fun watching the offense this year.
                            I said kind of.... The QB throws it to our guys more than theirs, sometimes we score more points than the other team.

Have you been a fan long?
                            [sigpic

Comment

Mac Jones had no issues making the tackle. Paton brings in Surtain and Teddy and doomed his tenure

Comment

Working...
                              X