Bridgewater holding on to his lie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    BTW..... Gordon seems to be getting a pass on most of this, given the wrath towards TB. The well compensated RB is paid to make key first downs in close games, but short of that, is expected to hold on to the ball.
    Gordon was making max effort to make the tackle.

Teddy did more to stop Gordon from making the tackle than did Teddy to actually stop the big play.
    Lets Ride!

Comment

Originally posted by Acedude View Post

Please explain how it has been fun watching the offense this year.
      Amen

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post

Gordon was making max effort to make the tackle.

Teddy did more to stop Gordon from making the tackle than did Teddy to actually stop the big play.
        Gordon fumbled......that's very much aligned with his job description and compensation.......and he killed a key drive when we needed a score.

Comment

Gordon fumbled......that's very much aligned with his job description and compensation.......and he killed a key drive when we needed a score.
          Bridgewater interception…accurate passing is very much aligned with his job description and compensation…and he killed a key drive when the Broncos needed a score. Steelers 27-19.

https://youtu.be/uDNF_SHJQnQ

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post

Bridgewater interception…accurate passing is very much aligned with his job description and compensation…and he killed a key drive when the Broncos needed a score. Steelers 27-19.

https://youtu.be/uDNF_SHJQnQ
            You can talk interceptions for sure, though he only has 5.

haha, I got 28 fantasy points from The Pats' D last night. Three QBs threw 3 pics in what seemed like a few minutes. Oh, Teddy's got 5 in 10 games.

Comment

Hopefully turning to Lock. TB is nothing more than a veteran, safe, backup QB. Quarterback is the most important position in sports. Watching Chad Kelly in the preseason years ago was better than this.

Give Lock the ball & see what happens. Tired of check down Teddy. Unwatchable at this point. He'll I'd rather see Brett Rypien.

Comment

You can talk interceptions for sure, though he only has 5.

haha, I got 28 fantasy points from The Pats' D last night. Three QBs threw 3 pics in what seemed like a few minutes. Oh, Teddy's got 5 in 10 games.
                Gordon’s fumble is used to remove accountability for Teddy not tackling. When Teddy makes an INT that cost the Broncos the chance to tie the Steelers, it’s just a stat.

5 INTs doesn’t sound like much except the fact that one cost the Broncos the chance for a road win.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post

Gordon’s fumble is used to remove accountability for Teddy not tackling. When Teddy makes an INT that cost the Broncos the chance to tie the Steelers, it’s just a stat.

5 INTs doesn’t sound like much except the fact that one cost the Broncos the chance for a road win.
                  TB threw that pic, true that. Wasn't that the game where AJ dropped two interceptions and Williams spiked the ball in the end zone? I think BM might have missed a FG or two as well... Funny how only some mistakes are memorable...

Gordon's job description is to hold on to the ball while advancing it, Teddy's is to hand the ball off or pass it and not get hurt.
                  [sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cousinal111 View Post
                    Hopefully turning to Lock. TB is nothing more than a veteran, safe, backup QB. Quarterback is the most important position in sports. Watching Chad Kelly in the preseason years ago was better than this.

Give Lock the ball & see what happens. Tired of check down Teddy. Unwatchable at this point. He'll I'd rather see Brett Rypien.
                    So why are some clamoring to have the most important guy on the team throwing body blocks on runners at speed? Makes zero sense!

Y'all might get to see one of our other QB's soon, be careful what you wish for...
                    [sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post

TB threw that pic, true that. Wasn't that the game where AJ dropped two interceptions and Williams spiked the ball in the end zone? I think BM might have missed a FG or two as well... Funny how only some mistakes are memorable...

Gordon's job description is to hold on to the ball while advancing it, Teddy's is to hand the ball off or pass it and not get hurt.
                      That’s incorrect. His job was to prevent a TD return by Slay at that moment.

If his job isn’t to get hurt he should have slid on the run vs Raiders instead of extending head first and fumbling, another bad play by Teddy.

Comment

Why are people defending this clown? He's not a Bronco. He's a mercenary making business decisions wearing a broncos jersey
                        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post

So why are some clamoring to have the most important guy on the team throwing body blocks on runners at speed? Makes zero sense!

Y'all might get to see one of our other QB's soon, be careful what you wish for...
                          Because if he's worth a crap he would be important to the team but he's not. Be careful what to wish for? Teddy is a Bear & I wish he played for them in Chicago.

Down 7, QB trying to slow down a defender is 1 thing, he bush leagued it. I'm glad National media has called him out. Coward.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                            Why are people defending this clown? He's not a Bronco. He's a mercenary making business decisions wearing a broncos jersey
                            He's a Bronco.....you are very confused.

Comment

Gordon isn’t getting a pass.

It’s just a matter of degree of egregiousness.

Fumbles happen and Gordon is a known offender when it comes to fumbling.

The issue of Teddy’s lack of effort is going to spark more outrage because it was just too egregious to ignore.

If not for Teddy’s egregious lack of effort, Gordon would be the focus of the outrage. It wouldn’t be as intense, but it would still be there.
                              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                              You Mad Bro?
                              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

It wasn’t just that Teddy B refused to make a tackle or shied away from contact…. Down 7, 4th Q… at 5-4, Broncos we’re at about 38% probability of reaching playoffs…. A win vs PHI and those odds increase to over 50%… lose and it drops to about 20%.

It wasn’t he just that he avoided contact…. He let the whole season run away bc he refused to engage.

Unacceptable. Anybody who ever played sports understands he lost the locker room.

then, as if a cruel joke, the man Paton refused to draft… Mac Jones… he had no problem making a tackle 4 days later, as he sets rookie records. Who is liking PS2 these days.

Comment

Working...
                                X