Bridgewater holding on to his lie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post

I said kind of.... The QB throws it to our guys more than theirs, sometimes we score more points than the other team.

Have you been a fan long?
    hes throwing it to our guys for 3 yards so we can punt on 4th down. Its not exactly "fun". im actually relieved we have a bye, starting to seem like a chore watching these broncos every year.

Comment

Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
      It wasn’t just that Teddy B refused to make a tackle or shied away from contact…. Down 7, 4th Q… at 5-4, Broncos we’re at about 38% probability of reaching playoffs…. A win vs PHI and those odds increase to over 50%… lose and it drops to about 20%.

It wasn’t he just that he avoided contact…. He let the whole season run away bc he refused to engage.

Unacceptable. Anybody who ever played sports understands he lost the locker room.

then, as if a cruel joke, the man Paton refused to draft… Mac Jones… he had no problem making a tackle 4 days later, as he sets rookie records. Who is liking PS2 these days.
      Me... he is going to be stellar.

Comment

Originally posted by BiscuitBronco View Post

Me... he is going to be stellar.
        i see Dre Kirkpatrick 2.0

even Gregory Rousseau would’ve been a better pick.

teams selecting 15-32 love it when teams reach for CBs in top 10.

again, I build from inside out. Den is 17-25 and this follows 16-27…. About 80 games DEN a bottom
        5 franchise? Why? Mostly bc they draft TE, WR, DB early in first round. Lol!!!!

fant, Jeudy, PS2. Awful.
        Last edited by fraguela09; 11-20-2021, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
          So why are some clamoring to have the most important guy on the team throwing body blocks on runners at speed? Makes zero sense!.
          Body blocks? No, just a push or better, a tug on the jersey. Yes, Melvin Gordon fumbled, but he would have run down and tackled Slay if Theodore Edmond didn't flop like a beached carp or offered even the slightest impediment. He only outweighed Slay by 25 pounds, afterall. That was not Al Wilson out there; it was pencil-knecked Slay. I can tolerate mistakes, but lack of effort really grinds me

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

He's a Bronco.....you are very confused.
            Broncos play with 🧡. I agree he is just going through the motions trying to cash a paycheck. Teddy is more a temp merc....most of his money is being paid by the Panthers to play some where else.

Pretty much agree with Benjamin's take on the situation

Lets Ride!

Comment

“Horsesh-t. I don’t think I've ever seen a lack of effort in the NFL that bad," Shawne Merriman said

"They can’t have the whole team together while they watch that clip," he said. "I couldn’t imagine walking around that locker room and not saying something to him."

Comment

Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
                “Horsesh-t. I don’t think I've ever seen a lack of effort in the NFL that bad," Shawne Merriman said

"They can’t have the whole team together while they watch that clip," he said. "I couldn’t imagine walking around that locker room and not saying something to him."
                Not the Broncos though.

I bet Vic held teddy's hand into the meeting room and gives a real mean talking to to anyone that's mean to HIS QB.

With the current culture, they probably all individually sat down and explained why it wasn't their individual fault.
                sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Working...
                X