No announcement yet.

I Am Quite OK If Lock Starts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve had the POV that coaching/ play calling has severely hindered any Lock development. At least thinking that he had improved enough to keep Bridgewater off the field.

But that interception by Lock revealed just how poor a decision maker Lock truly is. That play was horrible and one that even a High School QB would get criticized for making it.

Those are the types of plays that not just keep him on the bench it may well move him out of the league. Too bad, I had hopes for some improvement. Obviously I was wrong!

Comment

You simply can't be that oblivious to the situations. It's maddening watching it happen so often.
      Even taking the sack forces them to use a timeout (minimum) or the eventual punt unit runs about 50 seconds off the clock.

Huge credit goes to the defense for that 7 minute defensive stop to start the 3rd. We had 100% lost the momentum after the turnover and score, but our defensive unit took it right back and never let up.
      ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
        I’ve had the POV that coaching/ play calling has severely hindered any Lock development. At least thinking that he had improved enough to keep Bridgewater off the field.

But that interception by Lock revealed just how poor a decision maker Lock truly is. That play was horrible and one that even a High School QB would get criticized for making it.

Those are the types of plays that not just keep him on the bench it may well move him out of the league. Too bad, I had hopes for some improvement. Obviously I was wrong!
        Don't feel bad. Nobody could've seen this coming. If that throw at 0:05 doesn't get your juices flowing, you're dead.

Comment

OK.....now I will have to edit the topic I created...

I Am Not Okay If Lock Starts

(I was willing)

Comment

The Broncos have literally never drafted a good quarterback and Lock continues the trend.

The top 5 Broncos QBs:
            1. Elway - Colts draft pick
            2. Manning - Colts draft pick
            3. Morton - Cowboys draft pick
            4. Plummer - Cardinals draft pick
            5. Tripucka - Eagles draft pick, signed after several seasons in the CFL

60 years and we never hit on a draft pick once. Tim Tebow is literally the only QB we've ever drafted that won a playoff game in Denver.
            Anyone seen Jake Plummer?

Comment

Fangio just said in his presser that Lock will not be demoted, and will remain the #2 behind Teddy.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoStampede View Post
                Fangio just said in his presser that Lock will not be demoted, and will remain the #2 behind Teddy.
                Lets hope that Teddy stays healthy.....

Comment

Brett must look like JaMarcus Russell in practice or something.
                  Anyone seen Jake Plummer?

Comment

Should be cut. Man just needed to come in and NOT give the ball away!

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

Brett sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

Are you referring to the guy who is undefeated in Mile High Stadium?
                        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post

Are you referring to the guy who is undefeated in Mile High Stadium?
                          That is an EVIL comment!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanDK View Post

That is an EVIL comment!
                            Yes. Truly evil and evilly true.
                            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I told everyone this before we drafted him...when we drafted him and now most is finally see what I have been saying....Drew Lock sucks.
                              Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Lets hope that Teddy stays healthy.....
                                I'm hoping he's abducted by aliens.

Comment

Working...
                                X