Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Go Broncos!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post

    Must be too early in the week. I know folks will show up.

    So I say Williams, and one of our WRs will get us 100 yards each. Now that the WRs are getting paid, lets see some tangibles.

    Defensively, I am hoping one of the boyz gets 2 sacks, and I don't care who, and 2 pics....again, not caring who?
    I think the Chargers have a pretty good secondary and will be confident to go the 1v1 route. That is why I feel Jeudy will have an explosive game. I don't think they will be able to contain him as we should see him in motion and moved around quite a bit.

    I am expecting a great effort. What we got last time has an embarrassing stench surrounding it and I'm sure they are just as anxious as we are to remove it. I'm expecting hard hitting and a few shots taken down field -especially early on.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post

      I think the Chargers have a pretty good secondary and will be confident to go the 1v1 route. That is why I feel Jeudy will have an explosive game. I don't think they will be able to contain him as we should see him in motion and moved around quite a bit.

      I am expecting a great effort. What we got last time has an embarrassing stench surrounding it and I'm sure they are just as anxious as we are to remove it. I'm expecting hard hitting and a few shots taken down field -especially early on.
      Even though I tout the fact they lost of 3 of 4 prior to Sunday night, they do look like a strong team. I think Herbert had a setback or two in those losses, but when he's on, he's special. As are those weapons they have, and some of their D.

      But The Broncos have a ground game and The Chargers do not defend well against the run, so that's a given. But we need more than rushing, and I hope we have some new wrinkles, and some imagination. Our D will be critical, because we are not likely to score 30 points or so, BUT time for our Oline and our QB to get the pass game going, along with well thought out play design. Just like pitchers in baseball, there are many ways to throw strikes. Similarly there are many ways to move the ball. Of course, good game planning improves the likelihood of success. It's not just about showing up and winging it.
      CanDB
      Football Immortal
      Last edited by CanDB; 11-23-2021, 09:40 AM.

      Comment


      • #18
        We will lose...where was that good defense vs the eagle...Herbert can run too....we will lose.
        Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

        Comment


        • #19
          If the Broncos team that beat the Cowpies shows up, they can beat the Chuggers. Vegas doesn't think so and has us as 3 point underdogs at home. We'll see what happens.

          Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

          Comment


          • #20
            I borrowed this, and changed it a wee bit.....

            And we'll have fun fun fun (while we run run run)
            'Til The Chargers give up and go away

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by L.M. View Post
              If the Broncos team that beat the Cowpies shows up, they can beat the Chuggers. Vegas doesn't think so and has us as 3 point underdogs at home. We'll see what happens.
              True that. Ironic though that Vegas not only sets the odds, but has more fans in SoFi Stadium than The Chargers.

              Comment


              • #22
                I'm also very excited about this game. Paton sent a STRONG message to this team during the bye week by signing Patrick and Sutton to extensions and I believe that message will be appreciated. Everything is still in front of this team and it really all begins now with all of the divisional games coming up. Our game against KC on December 5 just got flexed to Sunday Night Football so imagine the atmosphere for that game if we can knock off LA this week and go into that game 6-5! I expect a great performance by our offense this week for many reasons. First, I believe we'll run the ball successfully against them. I also look for huge games for these guys:

                Bridgewater: He HAS to come up big this week after the cowardly play last week and the horrible publicity that resulted from that play. I expect some boos early in the game because of that play and I think he knows the best way to win people over is to play well and lead the offense to a big week. If he doesn't play well, I expect the crowd to turn on him quickly. I expect a big game out of him because he knows what is on the line this week.

                Patrick and Sutton: With the investment this team made in those guys this week, I expect them to come out at Mile High and show everyone why Paton made the decision to keep them around for a long time.

                Simmons: He's the leader of this team and I expect our leader to come out and deliver in a huge divisional game.

                I'm having serious withdrawal right now so Sunday can't get here fast enough. Go Broncos!!!!

                Proud resident of Broncos Country!!!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by snowman33 View Post
                  I'm also very excited about this game. Paton sent a STRONG message to this team during the bye week by signing Patrick and Sutton to extensions and I believe that message will be appreciated. Everything is still in front of this team and it really all begins now with all of the divisional games coming up. Our game against KC on December 5 just got flexed to Sunday Night Football so imagine the atmosphere for that game if we can knock off LA this week and go into that game 6-5! I expect a great performance by our offense this week for many reasons. First, I believe we'll run the ball successfully against them. I also look for huge games for these guys:

                  Bridgewater: He HAS to come up big this week after the cowardly play last week and the horrible publicity that resulted from that play. I expect some boos early in the game because of that play and I think he knows the best way to win people over is to play well and lead the offense to a big week. If he doesn't play well, I expect the crowd to turn on him quickly. I expect a big game out of him because he knows what is on the line this week.

                  Patrick and Sutton: With the investment this team made in those guys this week, I expect them to come out at Mile High and show everyone why Paton made the decision to keep them around for a long time.

                  Simmons: He's the leader of this team and I expect our leader to come out and deliver in a huge divisional game.

                  I'm having serious withdrawal right now so Sunday can't get here fast enough. Go Broncos!!!!
                  Hope you are right but this can easily go the wrong way as well...a loss this week after all that has happened the past week, having a bye and all I could get ugly.

                  If they can't come out fired up and get a win after all that has happened... they will then get destroyed in KC (like 49 -17) and the the collapse will be on
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

                    Hope you are right but this can easily go the wrong way as well...a loss this week after all that has happened the past week, having a bye and all I could get ugly.

                    If they can't come out fired up and get a win after all that has happened... they will then get destroyed in KC (like 49 -17) and the the collapse will be on
                    Go Broncos!!!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by snowman33 View Post
                      I'm also very excited about this game. Paton sent a STRONG message to this team during the bye week by signing Patrick and Sutton to extensions and I believe that message will be appreciated. Everything is still in front of this team and it really all begins now with all of the divisional games coming up. Our game against KC on December 5 just got flexed to Sunday Night Football so imagine the atmosphere for that game if we can knock off LA this week and go into that game 6-5! I expect a great performance by our offense this week for many reasons. First, I believe we'll run the ball successfully against them. I also look for huge games for these guys:

                      Bridgewater: He HAS to come up big this week after the cowardly play last week and the horrible publicity that resulted from that play. I expect some boos early in the game because of that play and I think he knows the best way to win people over is to play well and lead the offense to a big week. If he doesn't play well, I expect the crowd to turn on him quickly. I expect a big game out of him because he knows what is on the line this week.

                      Patrick and Sutton: With the investment this team made in those guys this week, I expect them to come out at Mile High and show everyone why Paton made the decision to keep them around for a long time.

                      Simmons: He's the leader of this team and I expect our leader to come out and deliver in a huge divisional game.

                      I'm having serious withdrawal right now so Sunday can't get here fast enough. Go Broncos!!!!
                      Good vibe! Very true about the WR signings. It demonstrates stability and respect for the players we want to keep long term. And I like the way you challenge TB to make amends. It's up to him and we want 100% effort.

                      Overall a positive and objective post, and not that I need to say it, but it's ok to pull for hard for our team.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        After watching parts of that Detroit/Bears game I can not wait for Sunday! If we're bad, yikes!! (But we're not bad). The Chargers are a good team, but I have this hunch that we may surprise.

                        Just need some creative O. Mix it up, but run hard! Watch for Simmons for sacks and/or pics.

                        GO BRONCOS!!!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          After watching parts of that Detroit/Bears game I can not wait for Sunday! If we're bad, yikes!! (But we're not bad). The Chargers are a good team, but I have this hunch that we may surprise.

                          Just need some creative O. Mix it up, but run hard! Watch for Simmons for sacks and/or pics.

                          GO BRONCOS!!!
                          I was trying to find a link but someone posted somewhere Teddy mentioned a different vibe around the team this week.
                          I have that same feeling. I am really looking forward to this game.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post

                            I was trying to find a link but someone posted somewhere Teddy mentioned a different vibe around the team this week.
                            I have that same feeling. I am really looking forward to this game.
                            Teams go thru so many changes and alterations throughout a season. A lot of emotions, a lot of reflections. That's why it is hard to define a team early on. The team you think has it going can lose the momentum, and the team you are concerned about can turn it around. This year in fact, I have wondered about most teams....because I have not been sure about who they are. The top teams are leaving us guessing. And there is bound to be one more teams from the middle that step it up. Hopefully we are one of them.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post

                              I was trying to find a link but someone posted somewhere Teddy mentioned a different vibe around the team this week.
                              I have that same feeling. I am really looking forward to this game.

                              I am sorry 😞 however when they come out and say that they have had a Good Practice or a Different Vibe lol πŸ˜‚ usually means Denver is going to get waxed. Go Denver Broncos.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post


                                I am sorry 😞 however when they come out and say that they have had a Good Practice or a Different Vibe lol πŸ˜‚ usually means Denver is going to get waxed. Go Denver Broncos.
                                It's ok to get waxed, if your hair is getting a little long.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X