• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    CanDB
    Football Immortal

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by BiscuitBronco View Post

Please let's not rush him back and rest aggravating the injury. We can beat these 3volt chargers with what we have...
    I agree....I trust that has been built into the return plan and will be monitored closely once he actually puts the pads on.

Leave a comment:

• BiscuitBronco
    All-Pro

• BiscuitBronco
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    After a 9 week absence Bradley Chubb is now a game day decision for Sunday. Even if he plays it will be on some type of play count. BUT it will be good to see him back, to help bolster our D.

Please let's not rush him back and rest aggravating the injury. We can beat these 3volt chargers with what we have...

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    Football Immortal

• CanDB
    replied
    After a 9 week absence Bradley Chubb is now a game day decision for Sunday. Even if he plays it will be on some type of play count. BUT it will be good to see him back, to help bolster our D.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    Football Immortal

• CanDB
    replied
    Wait a minute....I seem to have forgotten something.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tenor.gif
Views:	66
Size:	772.8 KB
ID:	8385872

I am getting a bit into the big number years of life, so I guess there's that.

And I know it was important...otherwise I would not be scratching my head so much, and searching for clues...

Name:	raw.gif
Views:	58
Size:	1.93 MB
ID:	8385873

Now I got it (I think I just needed a good slap on the head)...

GO BRONCOS!!!!

Name:	1b48e2a5dfce43ca6700bcb982454aad.gif
Views:	55
Size:	6.54 MB
ID:	8385874

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    Football Immortal

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post

Only if you have Hair LOL πŸ˜‚. Yep waxed mean waxed !! You know thats how is going down in Mile High right lol where Denver is what now 4-10 at home under Vic LOL πŸ˜‚

Name:	4ebb5241b7d6d3785b1d6a0cf54b06558ef99b70.gif
Views:	79
Size:	3.03 MB
ID:	8385819

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    All-Time Great

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied

It's ok to get waxed, if your hair is getting a little long.

Only if you have Hair LOL πŸ˜‚. Yep waxed mean waxed !! You know thats how is going down in Mile High right lol where Denver is what now 4-10 at home under Vic LOL πŸ˜‚

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    Football Immortal

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post

I am sorry 😞 however when they come out and say that they have had a Good Practice or a Different Vibe lol πŸ˜‚ usually means Denver is going to get waxed. Go Denver Broncos.
    It's ok to get waxed, if your hair is getting a little long.

Leave a comment:

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    All-Time Great

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
    replied
    Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post

I was trying to find a link but someone posted somewhere Teddy mentioned a different vibe around the team this week.
    I have that same feeling. I am really looking forward to this game.

I am sorry 😞 however when they come out and say that they have had a Good Practice or a Different Vibe lol πŸ˜‚ usually means Denver is going to get waxed. Go Denver Broncos.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    Football Immortal

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post

I was trying to find a link but someone posted somewhere Teddy mentioned a different vibe around the team this week.
    Teams go thru so many changes and alterations throughout a season. A lot of emotions, a lot of reflections. That's why it is hard to define a team early on. The team you think has it going can lose the momentum, and the team you are concerned about can turn it around. This year in fact, I have wondered about most teams....because I have not been sure about who they are. The top teams are leaving us guessing. And there is bound to be one more teams from the middle that step it up. Hopefully we are one of them.

Leave a comment:

• atwaterandstir
    Ring of Famer

• atwaterandstir
    replied
    After watching parts of that Detroit/Bears game I can not wait for Sunday! If we're bad, yikes!! (But we're not bad). The Chargers are a good team, but I have this hunch that we may surprise.

Just need some creative O. Mix it up, but run hard! Watch for Simmons for sacks and/or pics.

GO BRONCOS!!!

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    Football Immortal

• CanDB
    replied
    After watching parts of that Detroit/Bears game I can not wait for Sunday! If we're bad, yikes!! (But we're not bad). The Chargers are a good team, but I have this hunch that we may surprise.

Just need some creative O. Mix it up, but run hard! Watch for Simmons for sacks and/or pics.

GO BRONCOS!!!

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    Football Immortal

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by snowman33 View Post
    I'm also very excited about this game. Paton sent a STRONG message to this team during the bye week by signing Patrick and Sutton to extensions and I believe that message will be appreciated. Everything is still in front of this team and it really all begins now with all of the divisional games coming up. Our game against KC on December 5 just got flexed to Sunday Night Football so imagine the atmosphere for that game if we can knock off LA this week and go into that game 6-5! I expect a great performance by our offense this week for many reasons. First, I believe we'll run the ball successfully against them. I also look for huge games for these guys:

Bridgewater: He HAS to come up big this week after the cowardly play last week and the horrible publicity that resulted from that play. I expect some boos early in the game because of that play and I think he knows the best way to win people over is to play well and lead the offense to a big week. If he doesn't play well, I expect the crowd to turn on him quickly. I expect a big game out of him because he knows what is on the line this week.

Patrick and Sutton: With the investment this team made in those guys this week, I expect them to come out at Mile High and show everyone why Paton made the decision to keep them around for a long time.

Simmons: He's the leader of this team and I expect our leader to come out and deliver in a huge divisional game.

I'm having serious withdrawal right now so Sunday can't get here fast enough. Go Broncos!!!!
    Good vibe! Very true about the WR signings. It demonstrates stability and respect for the players we want to keep long term. And I like the way you challenge TB to make amends. It's up to him and we want 100% effort.

Overall a positive and objective post, and not that I need to say it, but it's ok to pull for hard for our team.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    Football Immortal

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

Hope you are right but this can easily go the wrong way as well...a loss this week after all that has happened the past week, having a bye and all I could get ugly.

If they can't come out fired up and get a win after all that has happened... they will then get destroyed in KC (like 49 -17) and the the collapse will be on
    Go Broncos!!!

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    Football Immortal

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    Originally posted by snowman33 View Post
    I'm also very excited about this game. Paton sent a STRONG message to this team during the bye week by signing Patrick and Sutton to extensions and I believe that message will be appreciated. Everything is still in front of this team and it really all begins now with all of the divisional games coming up. Our game against KC on December 5 just got flexed to Sunday Night Football so imagine the atmosphere for that game if we can knock off LA this week and go into that game 6-5! I expect a great performance by our offense this week for many reasons. First, I believe we'll run the ball successfully against them. I also look for huge games for these guys:

Bridgewater: He HAS to come up big this week after the cowardly play last week and the horrible publicity that resulted from that play. I expect some boos early in the game because of that play and I think he knows the best way to win people over is to play well and lead the offense to a big week. If he doesn't play well, I expect the crowd to turn on him quickly. I expect a big game out of him because he knows what is on the line this week.

Patrick and Sutton: With the investment this team made in those guys this week, I expect them to come out at Mile High and show everyone why Paton made the decision to keep them around for a long time.

Simmons: He's the leader of this team and I expect our leader to come out and deliver in a huge divisional game.

I'm having serious withdrawal right now so Sunday can't get here fast enough. Go Broncos!!!!
    Hope you are right but this can easily go the wrong way as well...a loss this week after all that has happened the past week, having a bye and all I could get ugly.

If they can't come out fired up and get a win after all that has happened... they will then get destroyed in KC (like 49 -17) and the the collapse will be on

Leave a comment:

• snowman33
    Special Teams

• snowman33
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X