Big Game Tomorrow!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Game Tomorrow!!

I am 100% behind each and every player tomorrow, coaches included. 100%. I expect mistakes, because we all make 'em. But no matter who starts tomorrow in every position, and in every backup role, I am all in. 6 and 5 puts us in a good spot for the playoffs. I don't have to share the same info (we've shared before) about how close we still are in the division and wild card.

I say it's no time to give up the hope this year. For those who don't see it, that's fine.

Big game tomorrow against a good Chargers team. Big win if we get it.

100% in....

We will lose.
    Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Chargers only favoured by 2.5. In other words, one key play here or there. Maybe a bad/good bounce or a ref's decision.

Given the negativity, Vegas doesn't see it quite that way, as The Chargers have an outstanding O.

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
        We will lose.
        I have zero expectation of them winning also. I’m usually optimistic, but the Chargers are a tough team.

Comment

It's ok.....I know there are many Bronco fans who are thinking positive for tomorrow.

Comment

. I'd be surprised if they only lost by 3
            Probably more like 17

Comment

Originally posted by MrMax View Post
              . I'd be surprised if they only lost by 3
              Probably more like 17
              The Chargers??

Yeah that makes sense.

Comment

How much did you bet on them?

Comment

We will win.

https://i.imgur.com/7Q7tpCd.png

Comment

We get Chubb back....that should help. I want to be optimistic, I just don't think we'll be able to keep up with dink and dunks.

Comment

It better be one of the best offensive game plans from the coaching staff. Chargers are average against a good running game, this should be a big part from the get-go. RUN the ball pound them , use the high altitude to your advantage. Question is are the broncos ready for this ? I hope Williams has a 100 + yds and 3 T.D.'s. go Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                        I am 100% behind each and every player tomorrow, coaches included. 100%. I expect mistakes, because we all make 'em. But no matter who starts tomorrow in every position, and in every backup role, I am all in. 6 and 5 puts us in a good spot for the playoffs. I don't have to share the same info (we've shared before) about how close we still are in the division and wild card.

I say it's no time to give up the hope this year. For those who don't see it, that's fine.

Big game tomorrow against a good Chargers team. Big win if we get it.

100% in....
                        I'm all in as well. I love the Broncos and support them no matter what. I'm 100% behind every executive, coach, and player. At the end of the season, I'll be happy to share my thoughts on where we go from there but while we're still playing football this season, I support all of them all the way. The Broncos have brought me a lot of happiness over the years so the least I can do is stick with them while we get things back on track. One more thing, we're going to win tomorrow.
                        Proud resident of Broncos Country!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                          We get Chubb back....that should help. I want to be optimistic, I just don't think we'll be able to keep up with dink and dunks.
                          he will probably just get injured again tomorrow. Man that top 5 pick is such a let down. Sure would be nice to have a real qb right now.

I kinda enjoyed last weekend not having to watch this pathetic passing offense and stubborn old inept head coach. Yea, im not too confident that we will win.

Comment

Chargers have a superior quarterback and good receivers and running back.

Broncos couldn't stop Jalen Hurts, Devonta Smith and the Eagles run game.

Broncos offense struggles to score more than 20 points against good teams (only 1- vs Dallas)

Fangio is still our head coach. Shurmur is still our offensive coordinator. McMahon is still our special teams coach.

I want the Broncos to win....but the fact is we probably won't. We're poorly coached, poorly quarterbacked and it's not a recipe for success.

Comment

If we can score a TD 1st in the game and get the defense hyped and flying around then maybe we will have a shot.
                              Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Working...
                              X