• T.O.=ESPN 2005 Coverboy:(

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/511/511668p1.html
    That sucks he's not even that good.
    sigpic

Re: T.O.=ESPN 2005 Coverboy

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
    http://xbox.ign.com/articles/511/511668p1.html
    That sucks he's not even that good.
    Not that good???? Have you even seen him play? He is one of the best WR's in the league. You may not like his attitude and that is why you say that about him, but attitude or not, he is a great player.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
    Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
    Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
    Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Agreed! T.O. is one of the best if not THE best WR in the league!

His attitude sucks but he IS THAT GOOD!

"Gateway leading to the AFC West"

Comment

Re: Re: T.O.=ESPN 2005 Coverboy

Originally posted by Uula Bear
        Not that good???? Have you even seen him play? He is one of the best WR's in the league. You may not like his attitude and that is why you say that about him, but attitude or not, he is a great player.
        Yes I have seen him play, and he was injured three quarters of the season. He doesn't deserve to be the coverboy there are so many better WRs than him Marvin Harrison, Hines Ward, Torry Holt, Randy Moss, Chad Johnson, etc. He only had a total of 80 catches last year.
        sigpic

Comment

I'd have to agree in part with Eastcoast here... I don't think he sucks but he is very much overrated... especially when people start saying he might be the BEST when Marvin Harrison is still playing. He is a big physical reciever like David Boston when you look at them on paper or you size them up versus the D. He will however never be the best because he doesn't play with the heart and will that seems to be more prevelent in the smaller WRs (Harrison and Jerry "The Greatest" Rice). I'm sure a lot of people also think that Keyshaun in still one of the best wideouts in the league just because he like TO gets alot of press. Also with the rules changes that exclude the physicality of many CBs the big recievers will find themselves less in demand than a fast guy who can run perfect routes.
          My Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey

Comment

Re: Re: Re: T.O.=ESPN 2005 Coverboy

Originally posted by eastcoastbrawla
            Yes I have seen him play, and he was injured three quarters of the season. He doesn't deserve to be the coverboy there are so many better WRs than him Marvin Harrison, Hines Ward, Torry Holt, Randy Moss, Chad Johnson, etc. He only had a total of 80 catches last year.
            It would be marvin harris, T.O. or randy moss the reest dont compair.
            Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Comment

its just Marvin with no one who compares to him..
              My Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey

Comment

you guys are nuts

Comment

I'd rather see Brady, McNabb or someone else out on the cover. TO is good, but he aint all that and a bag of chips... you don't have to have an ego to be good, just ask Barry Sanders.
                  The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                    I'd rather see Brady, McNabb or someone else out on the cover. TO is good, but he aint all that and a bag of chips... you don't have to have an ego to be good, just ask Barry Sanders.
                    I'm not saying I like the guy but you cant say hes not great.
                    Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X