No announcement yet.

Getting Pumped For Sunday Night!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as we are competitive and don't play like we did against Baltimore I think we've a great chance of winning.

Comment

I for one, am certainly NOT looking forward to the agony of having to endure Cris Collinsworth calling the game. I'm sure he'll be slobbering all over Mahomes and the Chefs. I despise him in every way for his so called color commentary in any game. He's always biased to one team or the other. And generally annoying to listen to. I think the TV volume will be down on this game. Hoping I can watch and listen to it if it's on the radio

Comment

Would love another finish like this!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
          Would love another finish like this!
          That was a big time turn of events. I know I should not care about opponents in such games, but I did feel a little for Charles, cuz I liked the guy. But heck ya, bring it on tomorrow!!

Comment

I have to be honest,,,,, I don't look forward to playing KC in KC. We haven't beaten them in a half a decade, they have beat us 11 games in a row.
            BUT,,,, Maybe TB and the boys will come up big on prime time TV and get the job done.
            (Any Givin' Sunday Night)

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
              I have to be honest,,,,, I don't look forward to playing KC in KC. We haven't beaten them in a half a decade, they have beat us 11 games in a row.
              BUT,,,, Maybe TB and the boys will come up big on prime time TV and get the job done.

I'm with you on that...it's been so damn long since we beat them that I have absolutely no confidence that they can.

Would love to be proven wrong but until it happens all we can do is hope and wish to win. I think at this point for the team that has become a mental issue, like it's in their heads that they will never beat KC again
              sigpic

Comment

That's why they play right?

One positive from my perspective, we have a lot of young players who are playing very well, and have never lost in KC. Or some have just lost one. I do not think that is branded into their brains, because for a team to believe in something, in this case negative, they need a lot of individual experience to even grasp it. I mean, how do you tell Williams, Surtain, Browning, Cooper and the other rooks that we have "this thing" in KC? And how do you go thru the 2nd year group that lost their only game in KC, and actually believe they feel jinxed in KC? I don't know about you folks, but when I played, if I was on a 3 of 4 run, and only lost once in another team's building, I would not feel hopelessly in the deep stuff.
                CanDB
                Football Immortal
                Last edited by CanDB; 12-05-2021, 08:59 AM.

Comment

That's one way to look at, I am different I kinda want to know where we are at and if we can hang with KC! If not better to know now then later!

1. Defense gotta show up like they did vs Dallas and LAC. Make Mahomes earn every inch, no big plays!

2. Offense run the ball, take shots when they over play the run.

3.Clean football! Low penalties no turnovers.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ive seen the broncos live 3 times. All three times we were the better team by far. All 3 were losses. Here's to hoping it changes tomorrow.
                    Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post

That's one way to look at, I am different I kinda want to know where we are at and if we can hang with KC! If not better to know now then later!

1. Defense gotta show up like they did vs Dallas and LAC. Make Mahomes earn every inch, no big plays!

2. Offense run the ball, take shots when they over play the run.

3.Clean football! Low penalties no turnovers.
                      Sounds like a recipe for success. Just need the coaches to.......coach.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

I'm with you on that...it's been so damn long since we beat them that I have absolutely no confidence that they can.

Would love to be proven wrong but until it happens all we can do is hope and wish to win. I think at this point for the team that has become a mental issue, like it's in their heads that they will never beat KC again
                        Last time Denver played the Chiefs was at KC and they lost by six points. More than half the guys suited up today have never played KC as Denver Broncos. The ones who have include some hard-nosed football players like Tim Patrick, Justin Simmons and Shelby Harris. Besides this great Rookie class, there are plenty of new faces this year. It's a whole new team really.
                        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Along with the 11 straight losses to KC, the Broncos are something like 3-19 at Arrowhead in December, and Andy Reid is something like 19-3 coming off a bye week. I also think KC's rough patch earlier in the season has smoothed out and they've got momentum right now, they're playing good, especially on defense.

All of these factors make me think the Broncos probably will lose by 2 TDs. KC always seems to take a perverse pleasure in trying to embarrass us. I really don't think Fangio can win this type of game in a hostile environment.

Every time so far this season when it's been a potentially season changing game for us, we fold like a cheap tent. I really wish I was wrong about this, because a win here would dramatically improve our playoff chances. We've also got a virtual bye week after this game with Detroit coming into town.

I've been messing around with ESPN's playoff machine and looks to me like we will have to beat KC at least once this season to make the playoffs. As another poster said, this is kind of like a playoff game. I'm just keeping it real and don't think the Broncos can do it

Comment

Andy Reid has a very impressive record following the bye week. Sadly, Chiefs will be fired up and ready to play. Can’t say the same about Fangio and the Broncos lol. Think it will be out of hand by half time. If Broncos can make it game, within 3 points by mid point 4 th qtr, then that will be a huge win for this team imo. Even when Mahomes doesn’t play, Chiefs beat us. This franchise needs a huge makeover, starting with (I hope) an owner who wants to win and is accountable. Likely will be a boring game and a Chiefs blowout.

Comment

As you say...."Any Givin' Sunday Night".....however, the Broncos will lose....no Dallas repeat whatsoever.

Hopefully, the Broncos don't beat themselves with bonehead play call by the coaches and bonehead execution by the players.
                              Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

I hope we play a good game, and don't get BLOWN OUT!
                                This is a statement game either way, either you can compete with the big boys, or you are a soft, 2nd tier, football operation.

​​​​​​Let's hope for the best!
                                GO BRONCOS!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X