No announcement yet.

Calling On Javonte Williams!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't say Williams didn't do his part...what a stud!!

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
      The guy brings it every game. He did his part and more last night.

Comment

He's literally the only bright spot on offense
        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

It frustrates the heck out of me. JW is obviously an excellent back. Better than MG imo.

Every time he touches the ball, he runs hard, breaks tackles and has excellent quickness.

This coaching staff insists on this weird substitution by series approach that just doesn’t work.

Even as a backup, JW should be seeing way more carries. It took an injury to give him a decent amount of carries and he shined.

I guarantee Shurmur will go right back to his dumb strategy when MG returns.
          sigpic

Comment

I may be referring to this topic for a few days or weeks. So I will ask that anything that's not Javonte related, be posted elsewhere.

Great game Javonte!!

Ran tough, even though they were expecting a lot of you. Lots of receiving yardage as well, proving you are a multi threat. 102 rushing yards at 4.4 per carry. 76 receiving yards including a TD. Impressive performance pal!

This one's for you...

Click image for larger version

Name:	WTF1100.2.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	8388921

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              I may be referring to this topic for a few days or weeks. So I will ask that anything that's not Javonte related, be posted elsewhere.

Great game Javonte!!

Ran tough, even though they were expecting a lot of you. Lots of receiving yardage as well, proving you are a multi threat. 102 rushing yards at 4.4 per carry. 76 receiving yards including a TD. Impressive performance pal!

This one's for you...

JW has star written all over him. I will be watching his development with great enthusiasm.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                He more than did his part.

A pity the passing game was inept.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Great game Javonte!!

This one's for you...

Growing up in Canada, we played with a slightly bigger football. Not good when you are young and you do not have big mitts. But I remember seeing my first NFL ball, and thinking how easy it was to throw comparatively. Instantly fell in love. Even the fact it did not have white stripes on it like our ball.

Comment

Javonte came through big time. Not just running and catching but in the first half he lit up a DL on a chip and then made himself available for check down. Been over 10 years since I seen a RB take that job to heart in Denver
                    Lets Ride!

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg View Post

He more than did his part.

A pity the passing game was inept.
                      It takes a really low level of offensive coaching and qb play to not be able to leverage a running game working like that into some easy pass completions
                      Lets Ride!

Comment

Originally posted by listopencil View Post
                        I'm having visions of CJ Anderson plowing for yardage and getting us into the Red Zone only for Hillman to go in and get stuffed.
                        Or run a 20 play drive and have Williams get stuffed in the end, bad play call, Williams was a stud!
                        I Love Orange Crush!

Comment

Working...
                        X