Jake Plummer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Plummer

I know Jake got hurt last year but I know he is not one of the players that gets hurt all of the time. Does anybody know how many time he was hurt playing for the cards??
    Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

I think he only missed like 5-10 starts as a Cardinal due to injury in like 5 or 6 seasons. Thats a pretty good #.
    Rod Smith... most underrated receiver on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by ddolak
      I think he only missed like 5-10 starts as a Cardinal due to injury in like 5 or 6 seasons. Thats a pretty good #.
      Go figure, we would get him the first year he hurt alot...

Comment

Injuries really been a problem for us since John Elway left. Actually Injuries been our biggest problem more than anything else. I felt like since John Elway left we've always had a good team and it's always been injuries that kept us from making an appearance in the Playoffs or Super Bowls. Just take last year for instance, we had a lot of players hurt and it kept us from going further into the Playoffs than we would have liked to. I feel if we was healthy all year, we would have been in the Super Bowl. But maybe I'm bias but I always love the players we have playing for the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos28
          Injuries really been a problem for us since John Elway left. Actually Injuries been our biggest problem more than anything else. I felt like since John Elway left we've always had a good team and it's always been injuries that kept us from making an appearance in the Playoffs or Super Bowls. Just take last year for instance, we had a lot of players hurt and it kept us from going further into the Playoffs than we would have liked to. I feel if we was healthy all year, we would have been in the Super Bowl. But maybe I'm bias but I always love the players we have playing for the team.

injuries have always been a problem, its just players dont play through the injury anymore. used to be if you broke your finger, or something, they just taped it up and your back in, now your out for weeks. didnt elway play most or all of his career without a ligimant in his knee
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

elway was on the THD steroid for the longest time so that wouldn't suprise me

Comment

TEAM

Originally posted by Broncos28
              Injuries happen to every team. New England for example. It's up to the staff to look ahead and get the right back ups and TEAM established. Look how many back ups either become starters or at least create controversy. That's good TEAM structure. If Jake gets hurt we should not be to far off the mark and the D should believe that they can be the difference. TEAM attitude and good player selection and training will give us the playoffs before one superstar will. And I think we are headed in that direction.
              This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

Right, but if Tom Brady gets hurt, New England will suck. He is there offese. Or at least last year he was, and even this year I dont thin dillion will be able to take the load if Brady goes down. Which Im hoping he does, because thats the only way there not going back.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Joe
                  Right, but if Tom Brady gets hurt, New England will suck. He is there offese. Or at least last year he was, and even this year I dont thin dillion will be able to take the load if Brady goes down. Which Im hoping he does, because thats the only way there not going back.
                  Dude come on, the only reason they where there is luck, not because of brady. pats suck the big long one.

Comment

Originally posted by broncos0707
                    Dude come on, the only reason they where there is luck, not because of brady. pats suck the big long one.
                    So it's "luck" that they won the SB two out of the last three years? I'm glad you like the BRONCOS, but don't be a total retard. The Pats are that good. Luck.....

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
                      So it's "luck" that they won the SB two out of the last three years? I'm glad you like the BRONCOS, but don't be a total retard. The Pats are that good. Luck.....
                      no but its luck, that that they got into the 2 S.B.

Comment

no doubt, they pulled a couple of them games out of their azz. for example, the one against us. I dont think they were truly dominant.

Comment

Originally posted by durango
                          no doubt, they pulled a couple of them games out of their azz. for example, the one against us. I dont think they were truly dominant.
                          I was thinking of the games agenst the eagles and oakland.

Comment

Originally posted by broncos0707

Comment

Its not LUCk that the NE Patriots got to or won the Super Bowl...but one COULD say its either good luck that Brady didn't miss any games due to injury, or BAD luck that Denver not only lost their starter, but their back-up as well.

I keep hearing how many injuries the NE Patriots had, but they didn't lose as many or THE positions we did. I can't, or won't, take anything away from the Patriots. They won the S.B. two out of three years... they are the Bronco's of the late nineties right now. THE team the beat. Denver won their share of close games during the SB runs.. we had the luck on our side that first year..it was a magical year for us. Right down to our kicker matching the NFL record! Don't take their wins away from them. They EARNED every one of them.

Our team looked really good early on in the year.. injuries hurt a TON....but EVERY team needs to deal with it. Usually teams that either lose the fewer people or those that don't lose the major players do better (ala Chiefs)... but we will be better this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X