Lock has to start vs. the Raiders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by colowoz01 View Post
    Drew sounds very excited to be starting and his opportunity to prepare all week for this game. Yes there is a lot riding on this game for him.

Now what makes me sick is what comes out of Vic's mouth. “Teddy’s our quarterback,” Fangio said, “and if Teddy’s healthy, he’ll be the quarterback.”. He not only has problems managing the game, But has no idea on how to motivate. Maybe its reverse phycology that he is attempting ? Next 3 weeks will expose much.

I will say Drew will bring some excitement into the game, I for one am looking forward to this matchup and hope for the best.

Excited to TO that ball over....

How many time will he do it?

How many excuses will be made for him?
    Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

• Originally posted by colowoz01 View Post
      Drew sounds very excited to be starting and his opportunity to prepare all week for this game. Yes there is a lot riding on this game for him.

Now what makes me sick is what comes out of Vic's mouth. “Teddy’s our quarterback,” Fangio said, “and if Teddy’s healthy, he’ll be the quarterback.”. He not only has problems managing the game, But has no idea on how to motivate. Maybe its reverse phycology that he is attempting ?
      Nah, that's just coach speak. I would expect he would say that about any of his starters...

Nope, wait, he already proved me wrong on that. I think he personally hates Drew Lock. I hope they end up facing each other at some point.
      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

Excited to TO that ball over....

How many time will he do it?

How many excuses will be made for him?
        It is what it is.....
        1.TB is out and probably won't play the next two games if any.....Probably shouldn't risk it anyways....Besides, he's gun-shy now.
        2. Rypien sucks.....Everybody on the team knows this and that's why he never moved up to 2nd string the entire time he's been on the team.
        3. Anthony Gordon just got here and doesn't know squat.
        4. That leaves Lock as the only option unless you have some other option?

Time to get onboard.
        Last edited by BroncoBreeder; 12-24-2021, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoBreeder View Post

It is what it is.....
          1.TB is out and probably won't play the next two games if any.....Probably shouldn't risk it anyways....Besides, he's gun-shy now.
          2. Rypien sucks.....Everybody on the team knows this and that's why he never moved up to 2nd string the entire time he's been on the team.
          3. Anthony Gordon just got here and doesn't know squat.
          4. That leaves Lock as the only option unless you have some other option?

Time to get onboard.
          I don't

I want lock to start....so he can do what he does best. So the people waay in the back....while know.
          Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

I don't

I want lock to start....so he can do what he does best. So the people waay in the back....while know.
            And if Lock does well and the Broncos win, you’ll disappear for a few weeks. Talk about a win/win/win.
            sigpic
            2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post

And if Lock does well and the Broncos win, you’ll disappear for a few weeks. Talk about a win/win/win.
              Well too bad you won't get yo wish.....blame lock for keeping me around.

Comment

True dat, y'all !!!

Great post!!!!!

Comment

I see it as an absolute win.
                  sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• If there was a game to not throw an INT in, this is the one for Lock. The Raiders are ranked 32nd in the league in INTs with just 5 on the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bootleg View Post
                      If there was a game to not throw an INT in, this is the one for Lock. The Raiders are ranked 32nd in the league in INTs with just 5 on the season.
                      And TB threw 3 picks in the Raiders game.

Hopefully Lock can have a decent game.

Comment

• I'm reading a lot of talk about turnovers.

Just thought I would share this stat I heard on the radio (104.3). Drew Lock in 21 games (of which he has only started 18 games) has 20 interceptions and 13 fumbles. (Not all the fumbles were lost however, only 5 of them resulted in turnovers.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bootleg View Post
                          If there was a game to not throw an INT in, this is the one for Lock. The Raiders are ranked 32nd in the league in INTs with just 5 on the season.
                          Oh he will find a way to turn it over.

Comment

Oh he will find a way to turn it over.
                            Yes, I'm a Lock fan. Yes, I hope he does well tomorrow. BUT, I especially hope he does so well, that it irritates the heck outta you. It's fun to see you spread your hate. My hope is.....we draft a QB next year that we all can get behind. Whether it be Willis, Corral or....... Strong.

Comment

• Its always important to beat the Raiders.
                              I hope we get the Win tomorrow!

Comment

• Originally posted by justabroncosfan View Post
                                I'm reading a lot of talk about turnovers.

Just thought I would share this stat I heard on the radio (104.3). Drew Lock in 21 games (of which he has only started 18 games) has 20 interceptions and 13 fumbles. (Not all the fumbles were lost however, only 5 of them resulted in turnovers.)
                                his career stats.

Comment

Working...
                                X