Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You people lied to me

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • You people lied to me

    I was told that Lock was incapable of not turning the ball over. Discuss
    sigpic

    Hooray, beer!

  • #2
    Great post
    Lock had some bad drops but overall he failed. Gotta score more than 13
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      The fact that you have to make a thread to say for the 1st time in 4 games he did not have a TO....Is enough said.

      Is this what the Broncos have come to? To be happy a so-called franchise qb had zero TO a thread Is needed QB? Lol...carry on.
      Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA

        Actually lock was only responsible for scoring 3...the other 10 were the defense getting turnovers.

        Pathetic
        True that. I thought it was gonna be high flying...deep td....he had many play actions....which is yet another excuse he gets.
        Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

        Comment


        • #5
          Lock was not the problem today. No rush game, numerous key drops, and an OC who has zero creativity was the problem.

          The penalty on Bolles after a first down pass, the Juedy drop for a first, the [email protected]&&$$& drop late in the game. Those few plays were key drive killers that were the difference.

          Lock played a clean game.
          sigpic
          2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
            The fact that you have to make a thread to say for the 1st time in 4 games he did not have a TO....Is enough said.

            Is this what the Broncos have come to? To be happy a so-called franchise qb had zero TO a thread Is needed QB? Lol...carry on.
            Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

            Excited to TO that ball over....


            How many time will he do it?

            How many excuses will be made for him?
            These were your comments, no?

            Comment


            • #7
              Said it earlier in the week. Key to success is playing 80/20 run heavy football.

              Maybe they can just tank out now?

              Comment


              • #8
                Bottom line....Teddy's brain is mash potatoes after two concussions in a few weeks' time span.

                Comment


                • #9
                  153 yds no tds man if Elway played like that and lost I'd be chewing him out. If you guys like those stats and feel we can beat teams with those kind of numbers I hope you get Lock and see us finish 4th in the division for years to come. Done with this Lock stuff yall know it. Take your ego out of this Lock isn't a good qb maybe not even average
                  :go:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
                    153 yds no tds man if Elway played like that and lost I'd be chewing him out. If you guys like those stats and feel we can beat teams with those kind of numbers I hope you get Lock and see us finish 4th in the division for years to come. Done with this Lock stuff yall know it. Take your ego out of this Lock isn't a good qb maybe not even average
                    Even the CBS crew talked about Jeudy’s drop. Sutton, Jeudy and Okwuegbunam let the team down today.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post

                      Even the CBS crew talked about Jeudy’s drop. Sutton, Jeudy and Okwuegbunam let the team down today.
                      How many teams can you beat when the qb on your offense puts up 153yds and 0 tds? Do you trust that against Mahomes? Do you trust that against Herbert? Although they lost ugly to Houston but they didn't have Eckler. Point is we wont win many games like that. Lock never got us to the redzone today. Think about that. He had good field position on a few drives and the offense stalled.
                      :go:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Let's be real, Lock was a 2nd round dart throw that they didn't really put in the effort to develop and he hasn't worked out.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post

                          How many teams can you beat when the qb on your offense puts up 153yds and 0 tds? Do you trust that against Mahomes? Do you trust that against Herbert? Although they lost ugly to Houston but they didn't have Eckler. Point is we wont win many games like that. Lock never got us to the redzone today. Think about that. He had good field position on a few drives and the offense stalled.
                          Do you not understand drops remove yards?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post

                            Do you not understand drops remove yards?
                            And those weren't "50/50" drops, we're talking about balls in hand
                            sigpic

                            Hooray, beer!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post

                              Do you not understand drops remove yards?
                              I go by facts not what ifs and the final Stat line had those as his numbers and I'm still waiting for someone to tell me that the offense moved the ball down into the redzone minus the chubb pick.

                              I stand by my comment. Who are you going to beat in the nfl with that 153yd 0 td stat line? You better have a darn good running game and def to consistently win putting up those kind of numbers. We need a new qb bottom line if Lock wants to be the back up let him and I pray to the football heavens that he doesn't see the field for a long period of time. Lock put up these numbers last year too as to why I said he wasn't good.

                              We had a full year to see him. Fair or not covid or not Lock was not good last year. I knew then that we needed a qb and that still holds true today. I count 4 appearances I've seen Lock this year and all 4 times I see why he's the backup. Thank goodness Bridge came back against SD otherwise I would feel like Lock had 4 appearances in a losing effort. Lock could have come in and put doubt on the coaches and seized the starting qb position and he hasn't done it.

                              No one to blame but him, he had chances especially that game against the Bengals and than today to keep the playoff hopes alive. Nope came up short in a big game. I just don't trust my franchise with him. We need better and you guys should want better for the broncos but if you guys love him that's yalls prerogative and you're entitled to that as being a fan. I'm in the camp that I hope they move on from him. Film don't lie and hes been bad.even when he's been good he ain't been great. You guys say he played good today so we lost and he put those numbers up. Yikes. Ain't beating the chiefs, chargers, raiders with that performance. Division is too good.
                              :go:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X