Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You people lied to me

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • We're in a division with Mahomes, Herbert and Carr....and some of you want to continue with Lock, sure makes sense

    Comment


    • Originally posted by broncojuan View Post

      I don't know. I've said he should have been given this year (year three is the year most QB makes their greatest strides), and to act like this year is his fault is nonsense. At this point I think if he starts next year it's because we draft a QB in the 1st round, and, best case scenario, he plays so well we might have to decide whether or not to franchise him next year (unlikely). He has been completely mismanaged. It's not his fault, and it's not the fans fault.
      I never said this year was his fault, this year was Fangios fault. I don't want to waste another year evaluating. Not with the other teams we have to compete with. I want Wilson or Watson or Rodgers

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
        We're in a division with Mahomes, Herbert and Carr....and some of you want to continue with Lock, sure makes sense
        Aside from Rodgers, Wilson, or Watson, who are we getting that’s definitely better than Lock? If you believe Lock is so replaceable, who are you getting that doesn’t cost another “post-Manning” scenario we’re currently in when a hypothetical Rodgers retires in Denver?
        Eternal Broncos Optimist

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
          We're in a division with Mahomes, Herbert and Carr....and some of you want to continue with Lock, sure makes sense
          If it's not Rodgers, Wilson or Watson it's not better than Lock. This year's qb class is weak and no better than Drew. We've tried the washed vet thing for years now and it's not working. Even Rodgers us a rental. He's getting up there in age so it would be another Peyton Manning scenario
          sigpic

          2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post

            Aside from Rodgers, Wilson, or Watson, who are we getting that’s definitely better than Lock? If you believe Lock is so replaceable, who are you getting that doesn’t cost another “post-Manning” scenario we’re currently in when a hypothetical Rodgers retires in Denver?
            Why does it have be "aside" ? Pony up and get it done! We have the cap space and draft capital to make any trade

            Comment


            • Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post

              He has to wait for Hinton to finish doing his dig to be able to hit Sutton, you can see he's about to let it rip and gets hit
              Plus the DB in the middle reading Lock’s eyes ready to drive on the throw. It wasn’t 5 seconds from the snap, more like 3.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post

                Plus the DB in the middle reading Lock’s eyes ready to drive on the throw. It wasn’t 5 seconds from the snap, more like 3.
                Exactly, if that throw is just lobbed up it's 6 the other way in this scenario
                sigpic

                2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

                  I never said this year was his fault, this year was Fangios fault. I don't want to waste another year evaluating. Not with the other teams we have to compete with. I want Wilson or Watson or Rodgers
                  I would love that, but I think that's just theater to keep the fans invested.
                  Bring Back ORANGE Sunday!!!

                  Tim Tebow combines the intensity of Ray Lewis with the throwing ability of... Ray Lewis.

                  "It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word."-Andrew Jackson

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

                    Why does it have be "aside" ? Pony up and get it done! We have the cap space and draft capital to make any trade
                    And if we can’t get a deal done? Why is Lock getting a legit shot with a coach that wants him such a nightmare scenario?
                    Eternal Broncos Optimist

                    Comment


                    • Thread needs cleaning. Will do it later.
                      Administrator

                      Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

                      Lupus Awareness

                      "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X