Rodgers, Adams and Nathaniel Hackett to Denver in 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Locutus View Post

Might as well ask Pat Shurmer to stay on as HC.
    Difference is that there will actually be teams looking at Hackett to fill HC jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Allen C View Post

Difference is that there will actually be teams looking at Hackett to fill HC jobs.
      I highly doubt it, everyone knows in GB it’s a LaFluer/Rodgers collaboration. Hackett has a Pat Schurmer type resume. Nothing special. I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t even get interviewed

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus View Post

I highly doubt it, everyone knows in GB it’s a LaFluer/Rodgers collaboration. Hackett has a Pat Schurmer type resume. Nothing special. I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t even get interviewed
        Jaguars have already requested to interview him

Comment

Jaguars have already requested to interview him
          Then let them hire Hackett.

Comment

For those of you interested, i felt like this was kind of a cool article into who hackett is as a person:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si....te-daily-cover

Guess he couldve been a doctor and is a hip hop dancer lol. Sounds like an interesting guy
            Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation View Post
              For those of you interested, i felt like this was kind of a cool article into who hackett is as a person:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si....te-daily-cover

Guess he couldve been a doctor and is a hip hop dancer lol. Sounds like an interesting guy
              I seen that he could be a neurologist. Didn't know about the hop dancer but also read that he was relatable to his players and good at designing schemes that fit for the players.

Comment

I seen that he could be a neurologist. Didn't know about the hop dancer but also read that he was relatable to his players and good at designing schemes that fit for the players.
                I may be in the minority but the last 2 things you state are reasons why id like to give him a shot. I think he knows a lot more football than people give him credit for.
                Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by armedequation View Post

I may be in the minority but the last 2 things you state are reasons why id like to give him a shot. I think he knows a lot more football than people give him credit for.
                  He's not my first choice but if you couple him with a proven D Coordinator it wouldn't be a bad idea. We need an offensive minded HC.

Who knows they might want to keep the defensive coaching staff in place as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X