X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post

Well played. Literally thought I was suddenly very drunk...which would be weird since I don't drink.
    Sorry about that, I want some major changes this off season, I can't take it anymore!!!!!

We gotta right this Ship!
    "The camaraderie ship"

Leave a comment:

• Broncos1963
    replied
    Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post

I was just kidding, being facetious!
    Well played. Literally thought I was suddenly very drunk...which would be weird since I don't drink.

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post

What the what?!

Is that your preference? If so, I'd love to hear why. Rest easy, I won't come at you about your opinion and why you can't think that way. But, others might so I understand if you choose not to throw it out there.
    I was just kidding, being facetious!

Leave a comment:

• BroncoJef
    replied
    Expecting at least 3 turnovers against the powder puffs to make up for the huge 15 completions and 153 yards last week. Maybe they've perfected the goal-line run-option play.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos1963
    replied
    Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    Fangio needs to keep TB safe and healthy for Next Year!!
    What the what?!

Is that your preference? If so, I'd love to hear why. Rest easy, I won't come at you about your opinion and why you can't think that way. But, others might so I understand if you choose not to throw it out there.

Leave a comment:

• RocketArm006
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

Elway, Ellis, Fangio, and Shurmur are all on their way out of the door and I'm excited to see what happens
    Amen to that.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos1963
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/...836990465?s=20

Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet
    #Broncos QB Drew Lock is expected to be the team’s starter once again this week vs. the #Chargers, source said, as incumbent Teddy Bridgewater continues to recover from a concussion. The team will continue to be smart with it.
    If the team is smart with it, that might be the first time this year. Or multiple years.

Seriously, I fully expected to see Teddy being pushed out on the field.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post

Shut down Teddy because he blows. Lock should have been the guy from day 1.
    It's cool that we can offer our own opinions on the same topic. I made mine, you made yours.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    Omg I hope you’re not serious. If that’s the plan I will never follow this team again. Both gotta go, those 2 and Shurmur have completely sabotaged this season.
    Elway, Ellis, Fangio, and Shurmur are all on their way out of the door and I'm excited to see what happens

Leave a comment:

• KWHIT97
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Yes, shut down Teddy. No reason to play him if we aren't playoff bound. That's another discussion.

Let Lock do his thing, and be judged for his play on the field. 3 plus starts might tell us more.
    Shut down Teddy because he blows. Lock should have been the guy from day 1.

Leave a comment:

• KWHIT97
    replied
    Omg I hope you’re not serious. If that’s the plan I will never follow this team again. Both gotta go, those 2 and Shurmur have completely sabotaged this season.

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    Fangio needs to keep TB safe and healthy for Next Year!!

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Yes, shut down Teddy. No reason to play him if we aren't playoff bound. That's another discussion.

Let Lock do his thing, and be judged for his play on the field. 3 plus starts might tell us more.

Leave a comment:

• Megalodon30
    replied
    Good. No sense in putting Teddy out there given how much abuse he’s taken this year. Let Lock have a couple games to show if he’s made any strides.

Leave a comment:

• KWHIT97
    replied
    Absolute best case scenario. Paton has to see what he has in Drew before he goes searching for a new QB. It’s unfortunate he didn’t fire Shurmur already and let some random fan call the plays (who would do better) but hopefully Drew makes the best of it and builds off last weeks performance.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X