Daboll as HC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
    Unpopular but I want to roll with Vic for his last year. Don't know why but I don't think anybody that's available right now piques my interests not even Moore with the Dalls. So I'm going to say roll with Vic get a Wilson or Rodgers and see what happens from there. Stay the course I know Vic has had many blunders and stuff and has worn his welcome thin but if you can say he honestly had a good qb under center well we did him a disservice kinda how we did Vance a disservice. I'd let Vic go under one condition and that would be if he refuses to let Shurmur go. Just my two cents on the coaching search.
    I would say that Mike McCarthy is a better head coach than Vic and people used McCarthy as an excuse for why Rodgers only has one Super Bowl.

Maybe things would be different with Vic because he seems to leave the offense alone and focuses on defense. That being said, Rodgers hasn’t gotten the Packers any further than he’s gotten when McCarthy was there.
    Last edited by broncolee; 12-31-2021, 06:54 PM.
    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
    You Mad Bro?
    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post

I would say that Mike McCarthy is a better head coach than Vic and people used McCarthy as an excuse for Rodgers only has one Super Bowl.

Maybe things would be different with Vic because he seems to leave the offense alone and focuses on defense. That being said, Rodgers hasn’t gotten the Packers any further than he’s gotten when McCarthy was there.
      I actually liked McCarthy as a HC candidate and thought Dallas did well with that hire. He's the type of guy I think makes the best hire - got to or won a superbowl with his previous team then things soured there for whatever reason and he moved on.

That's why I like Pederson and Quinn the most this year. Let other teams hire these young and/or inexperienced guys and see if they work out. I'll take somebody who has proven they can win.

Comment

I don't know how many of you visit other sports message boards. I like to roam around and I've been on a few. There's a Kansas City Chief one that I've frequented for, oh, only about 20 years because it's very well moderated for a poster like me. You probably already know the site I'm talking about if you are willing to check out rival boards so I won't mention it here. Daboll was the OC for KC back in 2012. Go ahead and take a look at what they thought of him.
        Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
          Unpopular but I want to roll with Vic for his last year. Don't know why but I don't think anybody that's available right now piques my interests not even Moore with the Dalls. So I'm going to say roll with Vic get a Wilson or Rodgers and see what happens from there. Stay the course I know Vic has had many blunders and stuff and has worn his welcome thin but if you can say he honestly had a good qb under center well we did him a disservice kinda how we did Vance a disservice. I'd let Vic go under one condition and that would be if he refuses to let Shurmur go. Just my two cents on the coaching search.
          If Fangio showed any improvements with clock management he may have earned a 4th year. In critical moments he is lost in the sauce and it has hurt the team. I think with a nice QB like Wilson or Rodgers would take this team to the playoffs, but ultimately I would like to see him go.

Comment

Fangio and Shurmur have to go in 2 weeks Please

Comment

He had a good young up and coming QB and he chose Teddy friggen Bridgewater over him. Naw, it’s time to take Vic to the train station.

Comment

Working...
              X