Open Letter to Drew!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncoBreeder View Post

Starting Teddy was a long boring year wasted......They should have started Lock all year.
    The beginning of the end for Fangio was sticking with Flacco for eight games.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post

Flacco and Bridgewater: 9-13
      Lock: 8-13

Flacco and Bridgewater had 17 years experience when they started in Denver. Lock had no experience, changed coordinators after rookie season and no preseason starting 2020.

But yeah Lock got Fangio fired.
      Fangio got Fangio fired.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post

Fangio got Fangio fired.
        True that!

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post

True that!
          He's a grown man, with 30 years plus experience in the NFL, he got himself fired.
          He had three years, and just didn't have what it takes to get the job done.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post

He's a grown man, with 30 years plus experience in the NFL, he got himself fired.
            He had three years, and just didn't have what it takes to get the job done.
            Yup, and paid a lot of money. Onward to brighter days for the Broncos and fans.

Comment

My open letter to Drew

Dear Drew Lock,

Personally, I despise any useless dreg from the University of Missouri, however, you haven’t gotten a fair shot in Denver.

That said, if the Denver Broncos can get you an adequate coaching staff, head coach, QB coach and Offensive Coordinator, I believe you can be developed.

Your primary focus needs to be your mechanics and studying game film.

Cut the celebration crap on the sidelines when the team is down 23 in the 4th quarter to the Chargers. When you’re down, you have no business celebrating and smiling. You should be in guys grilles, lighting a fire under their tails and getting them focused on the task at hand. It is your job to be the leader. It is your job to lead by example, reel the guys back in, demand attention to detail, demand perfection and demand they perform at the level that they can.

If you want to be a starting NFL QB for the Denver Broncos, you have to assert yourself and your dominance over everyone else on the field. You need to learn to be the alpha male.

Drew, I know you come from Missouri, the land of mediocrity, but you can overcome that. You have to WANT it more than anything else in the world. The time for Buzz Lightyear celebrations during a loss is over.

No one expects you to be Tom Brady, but you need to develop his mindset, his focus and perseverance to be the best you can be. You need to become a STUDENT of the game.

Drew it’s time to GROW UP. Your maturity has been what has held you back the past few years. You’re a grown man now. Leave the mediocre Missouri life standard behind. Embrace the Rocky Mountain High Standard of Excellence and let it propel you to greatness.

Super Bowl XXXII, XXXIII & 50 Champs

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus View Post

Drew Lock didn’t get fangio fired, fangio did that all on his own. Also, most backups are better then Teddy.
                Wish we had one of those then we wouldn't have to keep watching Drew loose for the Broncos!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanDK View Post

Wish we had one of those then we wouldn't have to keep watching Drew loose for the Broncos!
                  He won the game against the Chiefs unfortunately Gordon gave it away.

Comment

With all the veteran experience and first team reps Bridgewater lost 7 games this season, and has a lower winning% than Lock over the last two seasons.

Comment

Remember the prediction Lock would have multiple turnovers vs Raiders, and didn’t have turnovers? Then he would surely have turnovers vs Chargers. Then he didn’t have turnovers but he should have made plays with his legs. Then Lock scored two touchdowns using his legs vs KC and didn’t have any turnovers.

Comment

Our starting QB! 2022

https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.ec3a931a...pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post
                          Oh I didn't know lock was going to Colorado state next year ....nice.....hopefully he will shine there.
                          Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

Oh I didn't know lock was going to Colorado state next year ....nice.....hopefully he will shine there.
                            I'd be happy with Corral @ 9................But Drew will still be our starter

Comment

Naw Corral would beat him out in preseason 100%
                              Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Corral could easily be there if the Giants take Pickett and Carolina takes Willis. Wouldn’t surprise me to see Carolina or the Giants take Corral. Corral could be the first QB off the board.

If the Broncos hire Hackett as HC with Getsy as OC it’s possible they go with Lock.

Comment

Working...
                                X