Pat Shurmur was given a Ferrari…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat Shurmur was given a Ferrari…

Here is some good breakdown of how inept shurmur can be personnel wise. Maybe this is why Drew sucked last year.
    “The Broncos have the personnel to be so explosive in their run/play action passing game! However, Shurmur refuses to use them correctly. 3 Clips, all showing the difference between the right and wrong way to use Denver's weapons! #BroncosCountry Quick Breakdown! https://t.co/XeBXzrtcqE”
    Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Please delete/lock double post.

Comment

Not sure I’d call the personnel a Ferrari, but Shurmur definitely hosed the whole thing. He is a terrible OC, that’s been pretty well established.

There is enough overall talent on this team to at least design an offense that can be competitive. Shurmur’s offense has been utterly awful. All of it. Game Planning, personnel grouping, play calling, time management, player development. It’s all been bad. I can’t point to one thing about him and say “at least he was good at that”.

Ready for the fire sale to start in a couple weeks.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zanataki View Post
        Here is some good breakdown of how inept shurmur can be personnel wise. Maybe this is why Drew sucked last year.
        In the sense that Ferrari's are unreliable high maintenence cars that requires more hours for maintenance than they give high performance joy, then I am sure you are right!
        The thing is that we might have a Ferrari body, suspension and motor, but the gearbox (QB) that everything passes through is broken - whether it is the TB or DL serial number version.

Comment

We have actually had the talent for good running game for a while. It is better this year with Munchak coaching up the OL and our Rbs.

It is pretty clear to me the running game is not a potential weapon for Shurmur to use but a burden....something he has to do.
          Lets Ride!

Comment

I feel like he was given a Kit-Car and had no idea how to put it together.
            Bring Back ORANGE Sunday!!!

Tim Tebow combines the intensity of Ray Lewis with the throwing ability of... Ray Lewis.

"It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word."-Andrew Jackson

sigpic

Comment

Watch the video breakdown of Tim Jenkins

Comment

Shurmur was given a HelloFresh kit for chicken cordon bleu, but he doesnt like chicken cordon bleu, so he said I'm turning this into beef stroganoff.

Comment

This thread is worthy simply for some of the great responses.

Comment

Originally posted by broncojuan View Post
                    I feel like he was given a Kit-Car and had no idea how to put it together.
                    This is accurate.
                    Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

More like a gazebo kit from Ikea and Shurmur tried to add a garage to the house instead because he lost the instructions.
                      Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

“Pat Shurmur was given a Ferrari…” and he turned into a Pinto.
                        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                        You Mad Bro?
                        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

How about he was given filet mignon and turned it into rump roast
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure he was given a Ferrari? But if he was given a Ferrari, it was probably missing a few parts or he should have fixed the loose nut behind the wheel?????

"We need a real QB not named Teddy Bridgewater "

Comment

Working...
                            X