• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeMarcus Ware is a finalist for the HOF

This is pretty much a slam-dunk

https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/s...ball-hall-of-f
    Bring Back ORANGE Sunday!!!

Tim Tebow combines the intensity of Ray Lewis with the throwing ability of... Ray Lewis.

"It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word."-Andrew Jackson

sigpic

Ware was a nightmare as a Cowboy, and he was a special talent for us. I expect him to be in The Hall shortly!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpredominantlyorange.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fusat-images%2F2016%2F04%2F9553077-nfl-carolina-panthers-at-denver-broncos.jpeg&c=sc&w=850&h=560.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	8395361

Comment

I love to think he gets in only on merit, but I don't think it hurts that he was a Cowboys legend before becoming a Bronco, as we do seem to have a harder time getting our players in. Luckily the balance is betting better but we are missing a few Broncos in there!

Comment

That’s my guy as everyone knows. I’m so excited and I just can’t hide it. I still have his picture on my desktop computer as my background wall.

I mean, those dimples just kill me.

And he helped Von grow up and change his life around. DeMarcus is such a class act.
        Last edited by broncoslover115; 12-31-2021, 02:15 AM.
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
          That’s my guy as everyone knows. I’m so excited and I just can’t hide it. I still have his picture on my desktop computer as my background wall.

And he helped Von grow up and change his life around. DeMarcus is such a class act.
          Absolutly loved the relation that Von and DeMarcus had of almost dad/son or big brother/little brother. It is rare to see how much Von needed that support and how tremendous it was.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanDK View Post

Absolutly loved the relation that Von and DeMarcus had of almost dad/son or big brother/little brother. It is rare to see how much Von needed that support and how tremendous it was.
            Exactly. Before DeMarcus came to Denver, Von was in trouble. He had been popped for trying to dilute his urine sample during testing.

He had been smoking marijuana, which to me, is not a big deal, but that’s not the problem.

The problem is trying to circumvent the rules by cheating. DeMarcus helped Von grow up and stop all the games.

Comment

I always think of you with this same overwhelming giddy-ness whenever his name and/or picture comes up!

Comment

Originally posted by Mel B. View Post

I always think of you with this same overwhelming giddy-ness whenever his name and/or picture comes up!

Yup, giddiness is the perfect word to describe my feelings about my guy DeMarcus. Let’s hope he gets in; not only because what he did on the field but what he did off the field.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                    Haha, that’s awesome D. Thanks for that.

Comment

Haha, that’s awesome D. Thanks for that.
                      It's a great song by a great group (I was a big fan of The Pointer Sisters), for an ole pal here who will be smiling even bigger when the word comes down that DeMarcus is in fact a Hall of Famer.

Glad I could be part of your happy day.

Comment

Working...
                      X