Ahh, so that's how you like it....

I could probably accommodate
    E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!

Philly represent

Comment

Originally posted by JWCboozer
      Ahh, so that's how you like it....

I could probably accommodate
      Normally I would never pass on such an opportunity but if I gotten bitten by an Eagles fan I would be afraid to contract gangreen

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
        Normally I would never pass on such an opportunity but if I gotten bitten by an Eagles fan I would be afraid to contract gangreen
        Then your avatar is false advertising!!
        E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!

Philly represent

Comment

Originally posted by JWCboozer
          Then your avatar is false advertising!!
          Not true - I never said who can bite me hard so if just one person is allowed to bite me hard then its not false advertising

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
            Not true - I never said who can bite me hard so if just one person is allowed to bite me hard then its not false advertising
            My nickname is Baby so I assumed it was addressing me directly
            E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!

Philly represent

Comment

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

what is sticky mean!

Comment

Originally posted by badintentions
                  what is sticky mean!
                  It means that the mods feel it is something of importance, so no matter what the thread will stay up at the top of the forum. You'll notice it with this thread and a few others.

This keeps the thread from getting lost between all the "We shouldn't have traded Portis" threads & the "How do I...?" threads & the gazillion other various topics that come up.

Comment

I'm New!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pame81082
                      I'm New!!!!
                      Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysPhilly
                        I'm a nOOb. So, do you people like Eagles fans?
                        Seems like you really hate the Raiders (I can't blame you on that) and the Chiefs.
                        I am also a noob and as a denver fan from cali and can conform that i do hate the raiders, always have and always will, in my younger years i also hated the 49'ers but recently i that hate has matured into pity

Comment

Ok, I have a question. I noticed that just above the avaters on some of the nics there are captions, how do I add one on mine?

AmericasSwtHart

Comment

Originally posted by AmericasSwtHart
                            Ok, I have a question. I noticed that just above the avaters on some of the nics there are captions, how do I add one on mine?

AmericasSwtHart
                            Those are called titles...You have to have more posts to be able to change yours to something custom -- I'm not sure what the settings are for this board, but I think it's when you hit senior member -- which is somewhere around 50-100 posts, I think.

Comment

Ok I feel like a complete idiot because i cant get this to work. I want the Lynch on Hall video, but i'll be damned if i can figure out how to do it
                              "Hey that's great, but who are the Chefs?" - Snickers commercial

Comment

Originally posted by Denver#1
                                Ok I feel like a complete idiot because i cant get this to work. I want the Lynch on Hall video, but i'll be damned if i can figure out how to do it
                                It works for me... copy this into your sig but take out the spaces between the two tags:

[IMG] http://www.torget.us/files/hall.gif [/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                                X