• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snk16
    Yay it works.
    Yeah I was getting frustrated lol.

Comment

Instant Messaging

I am trying to figure out what I need to do to set up instant messaging, ie what do I enter into AIM or IRQ to get going?????????
      As the world changes rational people will change with it. Only the zealots, and fundamentalists resist change. God save us from them.

Comment

Duh!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by jam1369
        I am trying to figure out what I need to do to set up instant messaging, ie what do I enter into AIM or IRQ to get going?????????
        I have answered my own question about AOL instant messaging and other such systems....maybe I'll change my handle to "Danny Dumbass."
        As the world changes rational people will change with it. Only the zealots, and fundamentalists resist change. God save us from them.

Comment

Ok a newbie read it...

Thanks

Is there a way to seperate the end white line from the siggy pic? To make the siggy pic drop down a line.. ?

Thanks for the great site

Comment

Welcome

Originally posted by Linksman
            Thanks

Is there a way to seperate the end white line from the siggy pic? To make the siggy pic drop down a line.. ?

Thanks for the great site
            Yes I think there is a way to , or you can center it.

Comment

Hey, I'm a newbie. I can't believe that I missed this board somehow. I've been a Broncos fan since junior high. Have loved John Elway and the Broncos ever since. My family all think I'm out of my mind being born and raised in PA, but I can't stand the Beagles! Can't wait to jump in and find out about all of you!
              Dawn - PA
              "Dreams in Orange & Blue"

Comment

Originally posted by PABroncosluver
                Hey, I'm a newbie. I can't believe that I missed this board somehow. I've been a Broncos fan since junior high. Have loved John Elway and the Broncos ever since. My family all think I'm out of my mind being born and raised in PA, but I can't stand the Beagles! Can't wait to jump in and find out about all of you!
                Welcome. The Beagles..lol.... ....good one, I will have to remember that one.

Comment

Hey guys, forgive me since i am sure this has been asked many times before but i dont want to search through hundreds of pages, how do you send someone CP points? Thanks for the help
                  Go Broncos!
                  Go Avs!
                  Go Nuggets!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos008
                    Hey guys, forgive me since i am sure this has been asked many times before but i dont want to search through hundreds of pages, how do you send someone CP points? Thanks for the help

On the upper right corner of the post - right above Join Date, Locationand Post count there is a set of scales - click on those and a window will open where you can leave a comment to go along with the points

UCONN HUSKIES RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Thanks, CP coming--i think!
                      Go Broncos!
                      Go Avs!
                      Go Nuggets!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos008
                        Thanks, CP coming--i think!
                        Glad to help a fellow nutmegger (even if you dont like being there)

Comment

• thanks

just wanted to say thanks for this section it took care of alot of my questions im really going to like this place

Comment

• Originally posted by ONEASSTWORSK
                            just wanted to say thanks for this section it took care of alot of my questions im really going to like this place
                            Good to hear. I can tell you, this place can get pretty addictive

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaws
                              Good to hear. I can tell you, this place can get pretty addictive

damn, i wish i'd seen this thread when i was a newbie, fumbling around trying to figure this stuff out, and too embarrassed to ask. . . . . dumb dogfish, i never even LOOKED at the newbie forum. . . .

i was all fired up to dive right into some football topics. . . . .
                              Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dogfish
                                damn, i wish i'd seen this thread when i was a newbie, fumbling around trying to figure this stuff out, and too embarrassed to ask. . . . . dumb dogfish, i never even LOOKED at the newbie forum. . . .

i was all fired up to dive right into some football topics. . . . .
                                dogfish, you're still a newbie. Until you've been here for at least a year, you're a newbie.

I lose my newbie status this friday (Even though I wasn't active on the account for the first few months).
                                My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
                                . Post Your Artwork .
                                . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X