Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie FAQ

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sig HELP?!

    this might be a dumb question, but i have to ask before i go crazy. I created my own sig and i cant figure how to post it. can someone please help?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by air7raid
      this might be a dumb question, but i have to ask before i go crazy. I created my own sig and i cant figure how to post it. can someone please help?
      Yes! I posted it in your other thread!

      Comment


      • what my quote looks like

        I have read the answer to how to quote...not rocket science. My question is: My quote does not look like other users, is that just because it is my quote?

        What I mean is that my quote has the wrap "quote" tags around in the forum, whereas all other users seem to have a neat box around the quote creating handy separation from the quote & the user's post.

        Thanks
        Supporter of the "Don't Like the Thread, Don't Post In It" rule

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Bronco_Neddie
          I have read the answer to how to quote...not rocket science. My question is: My quote does not look like other users, is that just because it is my quote?

          What I mean is that my quote has the wrap "quote" tags around in the forum, whereas all other users seem to have a neat box around the quote creating handy separation from the quote & the user's post.

          Thanks

          If you want your quote to look like this you have to hit the quote button on the post

          or maybe is just cuz your a newbie

          Comment


          • Originally posted by orangenblue420
            If you want your quote to look like this you have to hit the quote button on the post

            or maybe is just cuz your a newbie

            While being a newbie is the most likely cause, that excuse won't fly forever.

            So, I quoted your post, o.b.420. Did it get put in the pretty little box? When I look at a previous attempt @ doing a quote post, it just shows the quoted text wraped in the quote brackets.
            Supporter of the "Don't Like the Thread, Don't Post In It" rule

            Comment


            • you heard it here

              orangeblue420 is right

              I see the pretty quote box on this one. I musta had a newbie attack on my first try.
              Supporter of the "Don't Like the Thread, Don't Post In It" rule

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Bronco_Neddie
                orangeblue420 is right

                I see the pretty quote box on this one. I musta had a newbie attack on my first try.

                Well WELCOME!!!

                Comment


                • LOL Noobs

                  Comment


                  • Maybe a dumb question...

                    Why is it that whenever I post a reply, I notice that my nickname isn't in bold, orange text? I also notice that my post count doesn't show (just say n/a). And my CP icon isn't there.

                    Comment


                    • more...

                      My avatar doesn't show either.

                      Comment


                      • Have you actually registered, or are you posting as a "guest" poster? Try registering and replying to the verification emails that I believe they send out...? It's been a while since I registered, so I don't exactly remember....

                        Or maybe you've been banned and you didn't know it.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BlueDamsel View Post
                          Have you actually registered, or are you posting as a "guest" poster? Try registering and replying to the verification emails that I believe they send out...? It's been a while since I registered, so I don't exactly remember....

                          Or maybe you've been banned and you didn't know it.
                          They registered on Broncos Country.

                          The new Facebook/Myspace website.


                          That's what all the advertising takes you too now.

                          When they do so, they are automatically signed up for what is now essentially the entire website. Including the boards here. GDX, all of it.

                          But they signed up on BC, not here. They dont seem to be getting that e-mail.

                          I see them as registered, but clearly they dont have the abilities, the tools available to them.

                          THIS part of the system still sees them as guests. Sort of obviously. They have SOME abilities plain old guests dont.

                          For now, the fastest way to get all those extra abilities is to start over here. Make a new name, and have two accounts on the site, but register HERE, not on the myspace section.

                          That will get them the e-mail.

                          That will unlock all the board features for them, and they can then e-mail the big guy, and he can merge them.


                          Just gonna take a few steps to get it sorted out.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JWinn View Post
                            They registered on Broncos Country.

                            The new Facebook/Myspace website.


                            That's what all the advertising takes you too now.

                            When they do so, they are automatically signed up for what is now essentially the entire website. Including the boards here. GDX, all of it.

                            But they signed up on BC, not here. They dont seem to be getting that e-mail.

                            I see them as registered, but clearly they dont have the abilities, the tools available to them.

                            THIS part of the system still sees them as guests. Sort of obviously. They have SOME abilities plain old guests dont.

                            For now, the fastest way to get all those extra abilities is to start over here. Make a new name, and have two accounts on the site, but register HERE, not on the myspace section.

                            That will get them the e-mail.

                            That will unlock all the board features for them, and they can then e-mail the big guy, and he can merge them.


                            Just gonna take a few steps to get it sorted out.
                            See I knew there was something about the registration process...I know it took me a while to get in here, myself, and I never go through broncos country--I come here THEN go back to Broncos country because it doesn't like my uname/email and pword...

                            Douglas - the big guy is broncosmgr, shoot him a message (probably not today since he's got lots on his plate on game days)...He's a good guy and he'll help you get sorted out.

                            Go Broncos!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by BlueDamsel View Post
                              See I knew there was something about the registration process...I know it took me a while to get in here, myself, and I never go through broncos country--I come here THEN go back to Broncos country because it doesn't like my uname/email and pword...

                              Douglas - the big guy is broncosmgr, shoot him a message (probably not today since he's got lots on his plate on game days)...He's a good guy and he'll help you get sorted out.

                              Go Broncos!
                              [email protected],


                              I shoulda put that in there somewhere, lol.

                              Sorry.......

                              Comment


                              • How do you merge a thread?

                                Does anybody know how to merge a thread to another one?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X