From profootballrumors

Denver Broncos——
    Updated rolling list
    https://www.milehighreport.com/2022/...ng-search-2022

——-
    Thought I’d start a one stop shop

Heres a starter list from one of the Denver News outlets
    ———
    Some names of potential replacements that have been floated to release Vic Fangio include:

1. Jim Caldwell (former head coach, Indianapolis Colts/Detroit Lions)

2. Brian Daboll (offensive coordinator, Buffalo Bills)

3. Doug Pederson (former head coach, Philadelphia Eagles)

4. Nathaniel Hackett (offensive coordinator, Green Bay Packers)

5. Dan Quinn (defensive coordinator, Dallas Cowboys)

6. Leslie Frazier (defensive coordinator, Buffalo Bills)

7. Brian Callahan (offensive coordinator, Cincinnati Bengals)

8. Kevin O’Connell (offensive coordinator, Los Angeles Rams)
    Pruke
    Playmaker
    Last edited by Pruke; 01-12-2022, 09:54 AM.
    Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Jim Harbaugh

Comment

Nobody asked but Hackett and Daboll would be at the top of my list.

One name I’m glad we are not hearing is Harbaugh - let the Raiders pay him bank to lose.
      Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
        Jim Harbaugh

Are you being serious or joking ? If serous why?

Comment

Jim Harbaugh

He’s likely going to the raiders.

Comment

I have posed the question (mainly to myself), who would prefer, an Offensive or Defensive minded HC. We've been underperforming offensively for far too long. So I might lean that way. BUT, a HC is paid to run O,D and STs, and therefore the best HC available is who I want.

I mentioned Pederson earlier, but he might be gone already. Maybe.

I like Hackett if it means we get a little inside track on Rodgers. But that's a big if.

Not sure who I really want yet, but the list has some good prospects.

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus View Post

He’s likely going to the raiders.
              I was thinking the same thing, they will probably pay him a boatload of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Pruke View Post

———
                Some names of potential replacements that have been floated to release Vic Fangio include:

7 & 8 are at the top of my list

Comment

Eric beniemy
                  Brain Callahan
                  Or wait to see who else will be fired.
                  Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Originally posted by Pruke View Post

———

My #1 would be Daboll. He has developed a young QB, our biggest need. I believe he will give the offense the attention it needs.

I also like the idea of Dan Quinn. He has turned around the Cowboys D. He got Atlanta to the big game and was a half away from winning a SB. He also was the DC of the 2013 SB winning Seahawks. He knows what is needed fo build a SB team.

sigpic

Comment

I was thinking the same thing, they will probably pay him a boatload of money.
                      Not sure they can afford Harbaugh after Grudens settlement

Comment

Saw a tweet mention Jerod Mayo from the Pats. Not sure I want anyone from the Belichick tree…
                        Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

This is going to be fun to see the strong opinions expressed for and against each and every candidate. They all have reasonable positives to be hired and negatives on why they shouldn’t.

I’m going to do the only thing I can do. Wait until Paton and Co complete their search, interviews and finally settle on a new HC, staff and culture.

Then convince myself how awesome it is and prepare for getting back to Bronco winning ways. At least I’m going to hope so!

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                            My #1 would be Daboll. He has developed a young QB, our biggest need. I believe he will give the offense the attention it needs.

I also like the idea of Dan Quinn. He has turned around the Cowboys D. He got Atlanta to the big game and was a half away from winning a SB. He also was the DC of the 2013 SB winning Seahawks. He knows what is needed fo build a SB team.
                            Micah Parsons turned that defense around. Someone I had hoped we would have picked up. That dude is a beast.
                            :go:

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
                              Eric beniemy
                              Brain Callahan
                              Or wait to see who else will be fired.
                              I was a big fan of Beniemy at Colorado as a player. As a head coach I am concerned he is part of Reid's system and not behind their success.
                              Reid has had guys like John Harbaugh and Doug Pederson who have had success. He also has had OC's like Shurmur and Nagy who we both can agree are garbage.

Do you know if Beniemy calls and designs the Chiefs scheme? How much is he behind Mahomes success?
                              I think Daboll's resume is better. He developed Josh Allen and he is the play caller in Buffalo.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X