Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone watch nfl network playbook

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • anyone watch nfl network playbook

    They broke down the afc west. They all thing Hearst will start. I think it was a good evaluation. anybody else see it

  • #2
    I thought everyone has the nfl network. If you dont then you missed a great show tonite. The thing that stunned me was Bell didnt get any love. they said the running in afc west was good do to all afc west teams having no D line play. They are saying Gannon is washed up so Raiders wont be a factor. KC cant play D(everyone knows that). chargers well theyre the chargers. They think Denver should be atop afc west.

    Comment


    • #3
      No goddamnit, Cox doesnt carry NFL Network!!!!

      <edit> So they 100% think Hearst will start?
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Jim
        No goddamnit, Cox doesnt carry NFL Network!!!!

        <edit> So they 100% think Hearst will start?

        They didnt even mention Hearst being hurt. They showed film on him running the same plays portis runs. They made it look like Hearst is going to be awesome in the offense. They did say he would share alot of carries with Q tip. They broke down highlights on DJ Lynch Wilson Sharpe Plummer and I really liked the breakdowns on champ

        Comment


        • #5
          I hope comcast digital picks up nfl network in the near future!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by bleedbluorange
            They didnt even mention Hearst being hurt. They showed film on him running the same plays portis runs. They made it look like Hearst is going to be awesome in the offense. They did say he would share alot of carries with Q tip. They broke down highlights on DJ Lynch Wilson Sharpe Plummer and I really liked the breakdowns on champ
            Why WOULD they mention he was hurt? That was last season and its not like he tore an acl/mcl/broke a bone, etc......

            Your making it sound like he's on one leg......and the other one is crippled.
            "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
            tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
            men."

            -- Samuel Adams

            sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              COX SUCKS!! I've sent that whole request thing about getting NFL Network, they were even talking about dropping ESPN from the cable package here in Topeka. Didn't someone put a link in a thread a while back about a streaming NFL Network site?

              I think the Broncos are going to do fine this coming year, at least they made moves to address deficiencies in our "D". I am most curious about the running game, but that is what preseason and training camps are for.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by EddiMac87
                COX SUCKS!! I've sent that whole request thing about getting NFL Network, they were even talking about dropping ESPN from the cable package here in Topeka. Didn't someone put a link in a thread a while back about a streaming NFL Network site?

                I think the Broncos are going to do fine this coming year, at least they made moves to address deficiencies in our "D". I am most curious about the running game, but that is what preseason and training camps are for.
                Yeah, that was me. But, I just put a link to the home page because the actually live feed link was a javascript pop-up linked from there and I didn't want to get too crazy with that.

                What sux is that the link is gone. I'll do some digging and let you know.
                Winter is Coming!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Okay. Here's the deal. That might have been a one time thing for the draft, but I did find a cached link. It's not working right now - saying that they're not currently broadcasting, but I'll post it here anyway in the hopes that it'll work again some day.

                  Watch NFL Network Live
                  Winter is Coming!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I think that Hearst will start the year as our Runningback. But I agree that Bell could end the season as the starter. Griffen will still get good touches though. Shannahan was quoted as saying that he does not want to do the runningback-by-committee concept, so we should see one definate starter.
                    Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X