X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few people are still in with a chance of 6/6

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post

I guess Birdman didn’t realize he qualified as wild card either. He didn’t make picks.
      Nope saw I was below the yellow cut off line and didn't even realize I made the cut lol.

Adopted Broncos:
      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
      Adopted posters:
      Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post

Nope saw I was below the yellow cut off line and didn't even realize I made the cut lol.
        I believe Taz has a new wild card thing where you can Make it despite being below the line. I think you have to have at least won 1 week during the season.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post
          I really took New England? What was I thinking?
          LV and NE were my upset picks. And yes, I am upset that I picked them.
          Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post

Too funny. I went 1 for 2 with the underdog.
            sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post

Haha, nice. I wasn’t even thinking upset. I just thought Belichick would have a decent game plan for a team he’s seen twice this year. Boy, was I wrong!
              Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Haha, nice. I wasn’t even thinking upset. I just thought Belichick would have a decent game plan for a team he’s seen twice this year. Boy, was I wrong!
                He wasted his decent game plan in the 50 mph wind game and didn’t have a backup for it simply being freezing cold.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Canmore View Post

Too funny. I went 1 for 2 with the underdog.

That's what pushed me over to pick them. I thought they would have made the right adjustments. Maybe they're missing a few key players.
                  Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

The wild-card issue is probably partially my fault. With the new system, I didn;t highlight the wild-card in a different color like the last two years. Sorry about that Birdman. No fear, I'll be back next year. It would just be nice if Denver would be back too.....

With that being said, here are your results for the Wild-Card and moving onto next week. With ALL SIX games correct and moving on are, Tony and DenverBlood. The final 4 spots, would only miss 1 game, which means BroncosFanInPA, Peanut and Rod with only 4 right are not moving on(along with #87Birdman.)

Moving onto next week via the points tiebreaker are.....
                    80stheman
                    GMTD
                    megalodon30
                    AND...................
                    TH3JUICEMAN

Canmore is unfortunately eliminated from this years DTBCPEC.

Click image for larger version

Name:	WC.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	115.7 KB
ID:	8401665
                    2021 Adopt-A-Bronco -- KJ Hamler -- WE ARE!
                    Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Guido & Tony Stewart!
                    US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

Thanks Taz. It was a blast!

Good luck to those remaining.
                      sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Working...
                      X