Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Who do you want for HC?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Which one of these QBs that Hackett worked with really stands out to you?

    Bruce Gradkowski, Chris Simms, Jeff Garcia, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Brian Brohm, EJ Manuel, Thad Lewis, Jeff Tuel, Blake Bortles, and Rodgers (2019-)

    No, let's look at Callahan's:

    Peyton Manning, Carr, Stafford, and Burrow.

    Comment


    • Article about getsy interview:

      https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.den...ng-search/amp/
      Glen Haven Fire

      Comment


      • Hackett

        Come with Rodgers and Adams PLEASE

        Comment


        • Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
          Hackett

          Come with Rodgers and Adams PLEASE
          With what money do you sign them?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
            Hackett

            Come with Rodgers and Adams PLEASE
            See I told yall...most of these people want Hackett only bc of the ties with Aaron Rodgers.

            Most of them didn't know who is was and if he coached for the giants last year would not want him.

            If Hackett wasn't in greenbay this year would the Packers still make the playoffs.... yes

            If Rodgers retired and Hackett was still there would gb have made the playoffs....no

            He's no some great can't miss coach.
            Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

              See I told yall...most of these people want Hackett only bc of the ties with Aaron Rodgers.

              Most of them didn't know who is was and if he coached for the giants last year would not want him.

              If Hackett wasn't in greenbay this year would the Packers still make the playoffs.... yes

              If Rodgers retired and Hackett was still there would gb have made the playoffs....no

              He's no some great can't miss coach.
              It's like inviting the ugly girl to the party as long as she brings her two pretty friends.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BroncoBreeder View Post

                It's like inviting the ugly girl to the party as long as she brings her two pretty friends.
                Bingo.....sell your soul for forba couple of years for riches
                Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

                Comment


                • Mhr article on getsy, glenn, callahan

                  getsy:
                  https://www.milehighreport.com/2022/...cos-head-coach

                  glenn:
                  https://www.milehighreport.com/2022/...cos-head-coach

                  callahan:
                  https://www.milehighreport.com/2022/...cos-head-coach
                  Last edited by armedequation; 01-15-2022, 10:21 AM.
                  Glen Haven Fire

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post

                    Bingo.....sell your soul for forba couple of years for riches
                    Willing and ready

                    Comment


                    • No love for Leslie Frazier in this poll and his defense was stellar last night. Is he one of those guys who should just stay a coordinator? Would you be good with a lateral move and nabbing him for our next DC?

                      I wonder why Paton isn't interested in talking to the Bills' coordinators.

                      Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BroncoBreeder View Post

                        It's like inviting the ugly girl to the party as long as she brings her two pretty friends.
                        If its a good party, with lotsa booze, the ugly girl needs some lovin' too!
                        "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

                        Comment


                        • I just don't get the love for Quinn. I've been saying he's the Adam Gase. He just seams to have lucked into every bit of success he's had. I personally like Moore, but think he might actually be a few years away from being ready. Hackett might be the choice, but, again, he seams to have lucked into his success.
                          Bring Back ORANGE Sunday!!!

                          Tim Tebow combines the intensity of Ray Lewis with the throwing ability of... Ray Lewis.

                          "It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word."-Andrew Jackson

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by broncojuan View Post
                            I just don't get the love for Quinn. I've been saying he's the Adam Gase. He just seams to have lucked into every bit of success he's had. I personally like Moore, but think he might actually be a few years away from being ready. Hackett might be the choice, but, again, he seams to have lucked into his success.
                            To be fair, some of those votes aren't top choices for people. Quinn is second tier for me, though after finding out he hired Steve Scarnecchia in Atlanta I would probably change my vote if I could.

                            We have a little over 70 voters on the poll so far and I doubt it reaches a hundred. The latest poll at MHR has 5000 votes and Hackett is overwhelmingly leading the charge right now, not Quinn.

                            Who do you want the Broncos to hire as head coach?
                            • 11% Chiefs OC Eric Bieniemy (581 votes)
                            • 16% Cowboys DC Dan Quinn (818 votes)
                            • 48% Packers OC Nathaniel Hackett (2438 votes)
                            • 0% Eagles DC Jonathon Gannon (8 votes)
                            • 2% Pats iLB coach Jerod Mayo (102 votes)
                            • 14% Cowboys OC Kellen Moore (696 votes)
                            • 5% Rams OC Kevin O’Connell (237 votes)
                            • 1% Lions DC Aaron Glenn(40 votes)
                            • 1% Packers QB coach Luke Getsy (60 votes)
                            • 2% Bengals OC Brian Callahan (91 votes)
                            5071 votes total

                            Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by L.M. View Post

                              To be fair, some of those votes aren't top choices for people. Quinn is second tier for me, though after finding out he hired Steve Scarnecchia in Atlanta I would probably change my vote if I could.

                              We have a little over 70 voters on the poll so far and I doubt it reaches a hundred. The latest poll at MHR has 5000 votes and Hackett is overwhelmingly leading the charge right now, not Quinn.

                              Who do you want the Broncos to hire as head coach?
                              • 11% Chiefs OC Eric Bieniemy (581 votes)
                              • 16% Cowboys DC Dan Quinn (818 votes)
                              • 48% Packers OC Nathaniel Hackett (2438 votes)
                              • 0% Eagles DC Jonathon Gannon (8 votes)
                              • 2% Pats iLB coach Jerod Mayo (102 votes)
                              • 14% Cowboys OC Kellen Moore (696 votes)
                              • 5% Rams OC Kevin O’Connell (237 votes)
                              • 1% Lions DC Aaron Glenn(40 votes)
                              • 1% Packers QB coach Luke Getsy (60 votes)
                              • 2% Bengals OC Brian Callahan (91 votes)
                              5071 votes total
                              After seeing what the Cowboys did yesterday, I'm not sure Quinn or Moore should stay on this list. JMO

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by L.M. View Post

                                To be fair, some of those votes aren't top choices for people. Quinn is second tier for me, though after finding out he hired Steve Scarnecchia in Atlanta I would probably change my vote if I could.

                                We have a little over 70 voters on the poll so far and I doubt it reaches a hundred. The latest poll at MHR has 5000 votes and Hackett is overwhelmingly leading the charge right now, not Quinn.

                                Who do you want the Broncos to hire as head coach?
                                • 11% Chiefs OC Eric Bieniemy (581 votes)
                                • 16% Cowboys DC Dan Quinn (818 votes)
                                • 48% Packers OC Nathaniel Hackett (2438 votes)
                                • 0% Eagles DC Jonathon Gannon (8 votes)
                                • 2% Pats iLB coach Jerod Mayo (102 votes)
                                • 14% Cowboys OC Kellen Moore (696 votes)
                                • 5% Rams OC Kevin O’Connell (237 votes)
                                • 1% Lions DC Aaron Glenn(40 votes)
                                • 1% Packers QB coach Luke Getsy (60 votes)
                                • 2% Bengals OC Brian Callahan (91 votes)
                                5071 votes total
                                And Hackett is mostly being voted for bc Green Bay has a good offense that he doesn't really have anything to do with. He like plenty of failed coaches is benefiting from a hall of fame QB. I said this in another thread, how has other QBs not named Rodgers looked in the Packers offense? Hundley is a free agent. Jordan Love is looking like a mistake.

                                Matt Flynn was the last QB not named Rodgers to look good in the Packers offense....he hasn't played for em since 2014.
                                sigpic
                                Adopted Broncos:
                                EmmanuelSanders

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X