DT Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge --- Divisional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Well it was fun while it lasted but I assume I’m very likely out after 0-2 yesterday.
    Looks like most took Tennessee and Green Bay…
    Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post

Looks like most took Tennessee and Green Bay…
      I guess that’s true. Only two people got a leg up yesterday.
      sigpic

Comment

Just saw my life in this game flash before my eyes only
        for Stafford to save it.
        sigpic

Comment

Just saw my life in this game flash before my eyes only
          for Stafford to save it.
          It was that kind of game.

Comment

Going for 0-4 lol
            sigpic
            2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

It was 26-21 at the two minute warning
              sigpic

Comment

Hit 1 game right…

Bad weekend for me.
                Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Hit 1 game right…

Bad weekend for me.
                  In fairness it was the one everyone else got wrong. Also only two people got as many as 2/4, so you might still have made it.
                  Last edited by GMTD; 01-23-2022, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Hit 1 game right…

Bad weekend for me.
                    Same here....stupid Chiefs 13 seconds!!!!!

Comment

I didn’t disappear folks haha. I’ll get the results all done up tomorrow. Been stupid busy at work trying to catch up from not being there for two weeks 🤦🏻‍♂️
                      2021 Adopt-A-Bronco -- KJ Hamler -- WE ARE!
                      Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Guido & Tony Stewart!
                      US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

We are now within 2 weeks of finding out who the champion will be for the DTBCPEC. This week was one of the roughest weeks in history, with everybody missing at least 1 game. As a matter of fact, only TWO people didnt miss 3 games. Those two people we will get out of the way quickly. GMTD and DenverBlood will be moving onto the Conf. Championship round. Moving on with them will be LSIGRAD09 and Jvdub95!!!!

Congrats to those 4, and a special thank you to Megalodon30, Tony, 80stheman and TH3JUICEMAN for competing this year!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	CONF.jpg Views:	8 Size:	74.6 KB ID:	8403776
                        Last edited by taz1458; 01-27-2022, 05:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by taz1458 View Post
                          We are now within 2 weeks of finding out who the champion will be for the DTBCPEC. This week was one of the roughest weeks in history, with everybody missing at least 1 game. As a matter of fact, only ONE person didnt miss 3 games. That person we will get out of the way quickly. GMTD will be moving onto the Conf. Championship round. Moving on with him will be LSIGRAD09, Jvdub95 and DenverBlood!!!

Congrats to those 4, and a special thank you to Megalodon30, Tony, 80stheman and TH3JUICEMAN for competing this year!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	CONF.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	8403776
                          Umm I didn’t miss 3 games. Got both Rams and Chiefs on Sunday. Not that it matters cuz you still put me in the semi finals. Just pointing it out.
                          sigpic

Comment

Umm I didn’t miss 3 games. Got both Rams and Chiefs on Sunday. Not that it matters cuz you still put me in the semi finals. Just pointing it out.
                            I need to go get some new contacts evidently 😂😂😂. Or do something other then bold them. Good lord 😂😂
                            Last edited by taz1458; 01-27-2022, 06:24 AM.

Comment

I need to go get some new contacts evidently 😂😂😂. Or do something other then nope them. Good lord 😂😂
                              No worries Taz. It happens. Just glad you still got me advancing and we don’t have to disappoint someone else who thought they might have advanced.
                              sigpic

Comment

We are now within 2 weeks of finding out who the champion will be for the DTBCPEC. This week was one of the roughest weeks in history, with everybody missing at least 1 game. As a matter of fact, only TWO people didnt miss 3 games. Those two people we will get out of the way quickly. GMTD and DenverBlood will be moving onto the Conf. Championship round. Moving on with them will be LSIGRAD09 and Jvdub95!!!!

Click image for larger version Name:	CONF.jpg Views:	8 Size:	74.6 KB ID:	8403776
                                I had a feeling after last weekend I wasn't going to be moving on

Congrats and good luck to the Final Four!

And thank you to taz1458 for another fun season of DTBCPEC! Can't wait to play again next season!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X