Hackett’s QB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hackett’s QB?

So what type of QB will fit Hackett’s outside zone west coast scheme best? Is Drew a fit in that system? Is there a free agent out there that fits the system? Who in the draft is the best fit? Let’s discuss.

I would love to see them give Drew one last shot or Hackett and Paton dig in and draft the guy they want at #9. Of course we all want Aaron Rodgers but I don’t think that’s happening. So who ya got?

Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    So what type of QB will fit Hackett’s outside zone west coast scheme best? Is Drew a fit in that system? Is there a free agent out there that fits the system? Who in the draft is the best fit? Let’s discuss.

I would love to see them give Drew one last shot or Hackett and Paton dig in and draft the guy they want at #9. Of course we all want Aaron Rodgers but I don’t think that’s happening. So who ya got?
    Drew Lock fits the WCO. Pickett @9 if we draft QB.

Comment

I do not want to give up more then 1, #1 pick for Rodgers. I would like to draft Malik Willis from Liberty, or whoever else they deem appropriate at QB. And start the season with Drew Lock next year.

​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
        I do not want to give up more then 1, #1 pick for Rodgers. I would like to draft Malik Willis from Liberty, or whoever else they deem appropriate at QB. And start the season with Drew Lock next year.

​​​​​​
        Willis doesn’t fit in a WCO.
        Last edited by Locutus; 01-31-2022, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus View Post

Then whoever they think would be the best fit.

Comment

Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post

I'd prefer we give Lock the shot this season and if he doesn't lead us to a winning season, draft a QB in the 2023 draft.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Drew Lock fits the WCO. Pickett @9 if we draft QB.
              I have heard Pickett's name be mentioned with the Broncos pick at #9.

Comment

Matt Corral

Comment

What makes him not fit and Lock does lmao. Please explain
                  Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post

Then whoever they think would be the best fit.
                    Don't listen to him...
                    Until we get a TRUE not name "Lock" qb we will miss the playoffs and be average at best! I'm E2DS and I approve this message! "AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW, NOW YA KNOW."

Comment

Originally posted by colowoz01 View Post
                      Matt Corral
                      I can get with Corral or willis

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
                        What makes him not fit and Lock does lmao. Please explain
                        Cause Lock already showed he can play in a WCO. Remember when we had Scangerello?! Willis needs to go to a team that will run a RPO offense for him.

Comment

I still like Malik Willis!
                          There Is something about him, kinda like a gut feeling,
                          ​​​​​​That he is going to be good.

Comment

Saw today that the expected price for Rodgers is three 1sts and three 2nds. That is just absurd to me for a diva who could retire after 1-2 seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
                              Saw today that the expected price for Rodgers is three 1sts and three 2nds. That is just absurd to me for a diva who could retire after 1-2 seasons.
                              Which is why you gotta ask the question, is it worth it? Rodgers isn't a guarantee Super Bowl...if he was then he would have played in more than just 1. The usual response is "But Peyton Manning...", these aren't the same players, not the same coaching staff, not the same surround talent, and Manning didn't cost picks.
                              sigpic
                              Adopted Broncos:
                              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                              X