Russell Wilson to Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post

I can not tell if you are purposely picking bits and pieces of the entire conversation to intentionally make it more confusing or if you genuinely do not understand the whole point I was making in response to your comments and other comments.

If you want to take this discussion to private messages I will continue it. Which ever way is accurate I do not think this needs to be a public conversation anymore.

thank you for your effort in the discussion and apologies if I misread your intentions
    It’s all good.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Ahhhh....what's a 100 years between friends???

LOL yeah I meant 21st century sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by Deandc View Post

No worries, I understood you. Thanks for your support of Wilson —except when our teams meet September 12th, right?

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by L.M. View Post

No worries, I understood you. Thanks for your support of Wilson —except when our teams meet September 12th, right?
          Sorry too, for havin a little fun with ya. I am sure I have made the same mistake, or more definitely, make mistakes all the time!

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Sorry too, for havin a little fun with ya. I am sure I have made the same mistake, or more definitely, make mistakes all the time!

All good no worries

Comment

• I can't wait to see Russell (Relevancy) (Will win) Wilson playing in and for Denver. It should be exciting. Maybe Courtland Sutton will actually return to his old form for this QB.
              There's going to be real excitement this year in the AFC west. It definitely wont be boring.

Comment

• All of Broncos preseason games to be televised on NFL Network

Cowboys - Aug 17, 7pm MT
                @ Bills - Aug 20, 11am MT
                Vikings - August 27, 7pm MT

https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/202...n-nfl-network/
                Last edited by GMTD; 06-13-2022, 11:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                  All of Broncos preseason games to be televised on NFL Network

Cowboys - Aug 17, 7pm MT

Love it! Being in MD with 2 local teams, we don't get too many Bronco games.

I also love this part of the article:

"The season hasn’t even started yet, but it’s already clear that the NFL believes the Denver Broncos are relevant again."
                  Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post
                    All of Broncos preseason games to be televised on NFL Network

Cowboys - Aug 17, 7pm MT

Sucks with evening games
                    Cowboys - Aug 18, 1am CET
                    @ Bills - Aug 20, 7pm CET
                    Vikings - August 28, 1am CET

Don't like Sunday and Monday night games!

Comment

• interesting article his analysis and logic for computation seems flawless

"So, using simple average calculations and other projections, I am projecting that Russell Wilson completes 391/595 passes for 4,709 yards, 37 touchdowns, and 11 interceptions, with a 65% completion percentage. This would be a 102.8 passer rating."

Pretty sure everyone would be happy with this.

Russell Wilson will be entering into a very favorable offensive situation in 2022. Just how good can he be in the upcoming season?

Comment

interesting article his analysis and logic for computation seems flawless

"So, using simple average calculations and other projections, I am projecting that Russell Wilson completes 391/595 passes for 4,709 yards, 37 touchdowns, and 11 interceptions, with a 65% completion percentage. This would be a 102.8 passer rating."

Pretty sure everyone would be happy with this.

That's about my take, too. Based on an estimated average of 62 plays per game for seventeen games and c.55% of them pass attempts would be c.580 pass attempts. Russell's average completion percentage over the course of ten years is 65, so c.377 completions with career average per attempt of 7.8 would be c. 4500 yards. His career TD percentage is 6.3, so that would be c.36 TDs. His career interception percentage is 1.8, so c.10 INTs. My estimates are slightly more conservative, but both are about the same.

That would be pretty awesome production from the QB position. Some question who would be catching all those passes? I'd recommend looking at the current roster.
                        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post

That's about my take, too. Based on an estimated average of 62 plays per game for seventeen games and c.55% of them pass attempts would be c.580 pass attempts. Russell's average completion percentage over the course of ten years is 65, so c.377 completions with career average per attempt of 7.8 would be c. 4500 yards. His career TD percentage is 6.3, so that would be c.36 TDs. His career interception percentage is 1.8, so c.10 INTs. My estimates are slightly more conservative, but both are about the same.

That would be pretty awesome production from the QB position. Some question who would be catching all those passes? I'd recommend looking at the current roster.
                          Agreed and when looking at the roster keep in mind for most of his career he was throwing to Kearse, Baldwin, Moore, Lockette etc; So I would easily argue what he was here in Denver is way better.

Comment

• 4700 yards 37 TDs 11 Ints.
                            4500 yards 36 TDs 10 ints

Both of those look good to me.

I do understand the point he may do better in this offense with this team. I actually think the team would be doing better if some of those stats went into the run game.

Our division is not just packed with offensive firepower it is also packed with pass rushing firepower. IMO the team in the division that runs the ball the best will be the team on top at the end of the season.
                            Let's Ride!

Comment

• https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/202...venth-in-2022/

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	9BBA7399-E031-4A8F-819C-8EE6CB525B0C.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	185.2 KB
ID:	8419294I like what we’ve done at QB 😏
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X