• Show
Clear All

• 2022 Bronco Schedule

Click image for larger version

Name:	ywjvftfnsgzrza3cuxp2.jpg
Views:	1295
Size:	244.7 KB
ID:	8411725
    I have herd talk of Rams opening night. Regardless I am pumped I get to see Broncos in LA twice this year!
    Lets Ride!

Schedule should be out around May 11th based on last years release. Guessing we get more than 1 prime time game this season lol

Comment

Hmm I might be able to go to that Jaguars game

Comment

Definitely a tough schedule. I see 6 easy wins and a lot of shootouts. This will be a good test for Wilson.

Comment

You guys have any guesses on when the Broncos might be playing in Carolina or Jacksonville?

Thinking I might jump on the opportunity to get in some fall beach time and take in my first Broncos game in person. Fingers crossed for a September or October visit. Have read some rumours that the Broncos might be an option to play JAX in London.

Comment

I wish the Cards was an away game.
            sigpic
            Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
            Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
            Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
            Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

I’m so going to the game in Vegas
              -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

Originally posted by wingman75 View Post
                You guys have any guesses on when the Broncos might be playing in Carolina or Jacksonville?

Thinking I might jump on the opportunity to get in some fall beach time and take in my first Broncos game in person. Fingers crossed for a September or October visit. Have read some rumours that the Broncos might be an option to play JAX in London.
                The schedule comes out around the time of the draft usually. Process involves the networks getting their turn to call dibs on games and then the schedulers trying to book the stadiums. Hard for anyone to guess when.

Based on past years we probably play in the South early in the year. We will play a good amount of division games end of year.
                Lets Ride!

Comment

I initially thought the Broncos would open at the Rams for the first game of the NFL season but now I'm thinking they'll open at the Seachickens.

Comment

My initial thought is that we go 6 and 2 at home. Maybe 5 and 4 on the road. 11 and 6 wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

Two weeks to the three day Draft and then UDFA signings immediately afterward. There are a bunch of UFAs who are free agents. Think about two hundred have signed one-year deals. There will be more UFA signings before and after the Draft. The number of one-year deals may set a record this year. Think Denver has about fifteen guys on one-year contracts.
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                        My initial thought is that we go 6 and 2 at home. Maybe 5 and 4 on the road. 11 and 6 wouldn't surprise me.
                        I think we go 20-0!

On the real I see 8-0 @ home. A few tough games in there but I see it. 5-4 on the road. 4-2 in the division. Obviously I am assuming things go right and nothing major bad happens. On the real assuming that for opponents too.
                        Lets Ride!

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post

I think we go 20-0!

On the real I see 8-0 @ home. A few tough games in there but I see it. 5-4 on the road. 4-2 in the division. Obviously I am assuming things go right and nothing major bad happens. On the real assuming that for opponents too.
                          8-0 at home? Take the orange and blue glasses off. 11-6 or 10-7 is a successful season. Should make the playoffs. Get in and see what happens.

Comment

I honestly don't see this as that tough of a schedule. Away in our division is the toughest part of it, not scared of Tenn or Bal. Rams will be tough no doubt but I see more potential losses at home than I do away.

Every year there are losses that shouldn't happen just like last year Detroit beating Arizona. Best case scenario, imo, is we split the division and weather 1-3 losses outside of it. There is absolutely zero chance we walk away with a losing season with this schedule

Comment

Originally posted by biggbenns View Post

8-0 at home? Take the orange and blue glasses off. 11-6 or 10-7 is a successful season. Should make the playoffs. Get in and see what happens.
                              edit - took away hard response

I stand by my prediction 8-0 at home. Even taking away the Chief game I think it will be harder to go 2-0 against the other two div teams than 5-0 against the rest. Yea the NFL has an any given Sunday factor and even considering all that it can realistically happen imo.

Wish I could put something in here that could only be revealed later. Guess this comment can serve the purpose.
                              Last edited by Hadez; 04-17-2022, 06:34 AM.
                              Lets Ride!

Comment

Working...
                              X