2022 Bronco Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I honestly don't see this as that tough of a schedule. Away in our division is the toughest part of it, not scared of Tenn or Bal. Rams will be tough no doubt but I see more potential losses at home than I do away.

Every year there are losses that shouldn't happen just like last year Detroit beating Arizona. Best case scenario, imo, is we split the division and weather 1-3 losses outside of it. There is absolutely zero chance we walk away with a losing season with this schedule
    We think the exact same here. Because we play in the same Bronco FBL? Because we have had so many difficult discussions on difficult topics and grown from it? (hope you as much as me).
    Let's Ride!

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post

We think the exact same here. Because we play in the same Bronco FBL? Because we have had so many difficult discussions on difficult topics and grown from it? (hope you as much as me).
      That's part of getting old, it forces you to grow LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post

edit - took away hard response

I stand by my prediction 8-0 at home. Even taking away the Chief game I think it will be harder to go 2-0 against the other two div teams than 5-0 against the rest. Yea the NFL has an any given Sunday factor and even considering all that it can realistically happen imo.

Wish I could put something in here that could only be revealed later. Guess this comment can serve the purpose.
        I'm down with that based on certain reasons. Every player I've seen questioned about the effect of altitude when visiting Denver says it's real. Denver can take advantage of that by playing offense in a way that challenges the conditioning of their opponents at Mile High. Hackett indicated extra usage of Outside/Wide Zone in the rushing attack. That will have an effect especially in the fourth quarter. Russell Wilson will clearly be the best QB on the field for most of the home games, and the altitude/conditioning issue might give him the edge in all of them. It's a funny shaped ball which bounces in strange ways. Am looking forward to home field advantage again.
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post

I'm down with that based on certain reasons. Every player I've seen questioned about the effect of altitude when visiting Denver says it's real. Denver can take advantage of that by playing offense in a way that challenges the conditioning of their opponents at Mile High. Hackett indicated extra usage of Outside/Wide Zone in the rushing attack. That will have an effect especially in the fourth quarter. Russell Wilson will clearly be the best QB on the field for most of the home games, and the altitude/conditioning issue might give him the edge in all of them. It's a funny shaped ball which bounces in strange ways. Am looking forward to home field advantage again.
          Reports are Wilson spends 1 mil a year on his body. I had thought Brady did more but the more I look into it I think Wilson does more than Brady but because of all his Rings Brady just gets more attention. Wilson reportedly wanted to run the no huddle offense more in Seattle but herd Carrol shut it down.

So I think we have the team to be explosive and take advantage.

Crazy thing is while all the reporting is about the air and less oxygen I have herd a couple players/coaches say the real problem is the dehydration as everyone expects the oxygen but no one expects that. I know it is legit because when I go visit family in Denver I need to sleep with water by the bed. I wake up with throat hurting I get so dehydrated.
          Let's Ride!

Comment

Just out, Denver will play Jacksonville in London sometime in October

Comment

Yasssssss! Denver @ Jacksonville, Wembley, October 30th here I come. An hour’s flight down to London, hotel booked Fri-Mon, get the beers in now!
              Renfrewshire Scotland - Colorado USA

Comment

Me & Mrs P at Wembley for Jacksonville v Everyone bar Denver…not this year though!

Comment

Originally posted by colowoz01 View Post
                  Just out, Denver will play Jacksonville in London sometime in October
                  It is scheduled for Oct 30th. Broncos designated as the visitor. Release is stating the game will be on ESPN + and some local stations. Hopefully no TV rights issues develop.

I must be an old curmudgeon. I’m not thrilled with this at all. Expanding the league Internationally is pretty far down my list of interests. I think of things like travel fatigue and the significant change in routine of these games create are. Or who will they play the following week? Similar issues of the short turnaround of the Sunday- Thursday scheduling the league has teams play.

I’m expecting a competitive season, with every game counting toward the end goal of making a run in the playoffs. The little details will matter all season. I can not help but wonder how the players feel about these games. Eight weeks into the season, and the teams have stay focused to play a competitive game in what is essentially an exhibition game as tourists. Or does it create a different kind of organizational bonding that I am missing?

Comment

Originally posted by FR Tim View Post

It is scheduled for Oct 30th. Broncos designated as the visitor. Release is stating the game will be on ESPN + and some local stations. Hopefully no TV rights issues develop.

I must be an old curmudgeon. I’m not thrilled with this at all. Expanding the league Internationally is pretty far down my list of interests. I think of things like travel fatigue and the significant change in routine of these games create are. Or who will they play the following week? Similar issues of the short turnaround of the Sunday- Thursday scheduling the league has teams play.

I’m expecting a competitive season, with every game counting toward the end goal of making a run in the playoffs. The little details will matter all season. I can not help but wonder how the players feel about these games. Eight weeks into the season, and the teams have stay focused to play a competitive game in what is essentially an exhibition game as tourists. Or does it create a different kind of organizational bonding that I am missing?
                    You're not missing anything, IMO.

The purpose isn't to make you happy, or the team or players happy. It's to try to expand international appeal of the NFL.

FWIW, I could also do without.

Comment

Understandable you aren’t happy. Hopefully you can understand that as a Broncos fan who is only an hour’s flight away from London, I am extremely happy. Have you not considered that this makes Denver’s job easier in this game? I’ve been to six Jaguars games at Wembley, they have no home field advantage. Some of the games have felt like road games for the Jags, such has the support been for their opponent.

Roll on October 30th.

Comment

Originally posted by pozbaird View Post
                        Understandable you aren’t happy. Hopefully you can understand that as a Broncos fan who is only an hour’s flight away from London, I am extremely happy. Have you not considered that this makes Denver’s job easier in this game? I’ve been to six Jaguars games at Wembley, they have no home field advantage. Some of the games have felt like road games for the Jags, such has the support been for their opponent.

Roll on October 30th.
                        FWIW... I AM happy for you!

Comment

I wish the NFL would just get on with moving the Jaguars to London. It's clear they are pushed as the "home team"- I can understand the issues with FA and keeping guys in London, but the NFL has chose this path with the Jaguars and the sooner the move the better imo. Second contracts seems to be an issue with the Jaguars in Florida, I can't imagine a whole lot would change.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post

FWIW... I AM happy for you!
                            Good man! We’ll be there supporting the Broncos, just as we were back in 2010 - until this season, our only previous London game. How long ago does that feel? Kyle Orton at QB and Tebow being brought on to bundle over and score his first ever NFL TD. Lost to the Niners though. Boo.

Comment

Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                              I wish the NFL would just get on with moving the Jaguars to London. It's clear they are pushed as the "home team"- I can understand the issues with FA and keeping guys in London, but the NFL has chose this path with the Jaguars and the sooner the move the better imo. Second contracts seems to be an issue with the Jaguars in Florida, I can't imagine a whole lot would change.
                              Move the Jaguars to London? We’ve done nothing to deserve that punishment.

Comment

That's one of the costs of having a premier QB. Hopefully they are on a roll going in there.

Comment

Working...
                                X