2022 Bronco Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post

Your wish came true. Broncos @ Rams on Christmas Day.
    Gross, I absolutely hate this. I don't want to be distracted by football on Christmas. The NFL is starting to really irk me. Of course I'll watch because I'm a die hard Broncos fan, but game day is stressful to me. I love football on Thanksgiving but only because it seems we never play it, I'd feel differently if we did. But Christmas... come on NFL. You don't have to be in every single aspect of our lives. Sick of the international games, sick of Thursday games, holidays. Can we just go back to Sunday and Monday? Maybe I'm in the minority here. Oh well, that's my rant.

Comment

Playing on Christmas will be cool. We go from no primetime games to all them it seems lol
      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Well it's too bad we're going to ruin Christmas for Rams' fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Skylan View Post

Gross, I absolutely hate this. I don't want to be distracted by football on Christmas. The NFL is starting to really irk me. Of course I'll watch because I'm a die hard Broncos fan, but game day is stressful to me. I love football on Thanksgiving but only because it seems we never play it, I'd feel differently if we did. But Christmas... come on NFL. You don't have to be in every single aspect of our lives. Sick of the international games, sick of Thursday games, holidays. Can we just go back to Sunday and Monday? Maybe I'm in the minority here. Oh well, that's my rant.
          You are not alone in your rant. I feel similarly. The NFL is pushing the limits of over saturation. At least for me anyways.

Seriously, Christmas Day games now? I also think the player scheduling issues created by the short week Thursday games and the International games is too much to ask of the players. Don’t get me started on the ludicrous Color Rush uniforms they make them wear for some reason.

I love football. I will watch too. But I have avoided the family conflicts for years by recording games. Then watching on my time schedule, not the network programmer’s. The other benefit is fast forwarding through all the commercials and dead time. Games under 2 hours is routine.

Go Broncos! Just not every damn day of the week!

Comment

Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post

Your wish came true. Broncos @ Rams on Christmas Day.
            Oh man...that's not quite my wish — at 2:30 MST. I'll be sitting down with friends and family having Christmas dinner that afternoon!

Maybe I can feign terrible heartburn and sneak into the TV room to "recover" for a while...

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by L.M. View Post

I'd rather build up to that and give Hackett time to work out the kinks so I hope that match is late season. I want a home game against the Jets, Colts, or Texans to start things off.

Of the Rams list of home opponents, the Cards, Niners, Cowpies, Faiders, and Bills were all in the playoffs and I'm guessing it will be one of those, probably the ever popular Cowpies, always good for ratings.
              I personally would rather have gotten the kinks worked out against the NFC and against the div and AFC be later in the year
              Lets Ride!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                Well it's too bad we're going to ruin Christmas for Rams' fans.
                I will be there in person to watch it happen.

So easy to get good cheap seat at SoFi when living in LA. My friend lives close so I avoid the parking nightmare.
                Lets Ride!

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post

I personally would rather have gotten the kinks worked out against the NFC and against the div and AFC be later in the year
                  That's a good point, but our "easier" opponents (based on last year — we don't yet know who the surprise teams will be) are mostly in the AFC. I'd just like start on the right foot with a W, a 56-9 blowout win to create some momentum with a good head of steam, build some confidence with the youngsters, and let Hackett and Evero test their ideas and get their rookie mistakes out of the way.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Oh man...that's not quite my wish — at 2:30 MST. I'll be sitting down with friends and family having Christmas dinner that afternoon!

Maybe I can feign terrible heartburn and sneak into the TV room to "recover" for a while...
                    Try being a mod during holiday games. Sometimes it's fun, sometimes it's not. It's always good to have understanding families.

Maybe we can close the MB down for a day? Ban everyone for a day?

Am I getting any sympathy?

Probably not.

Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post

Try being a mod during holiday games. Sometimes it's fun, sometimes it's not. It's always good to have understanding families.

Maybe we can close the MB down for a day? Ban everyone for a day?

Am I getting any sympathy?

Probably not.
                      You could just ignore the board's for a day??

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

You could just ignore the board's for a day??

Now that's an idea.

Let us think about it.

!!!
                        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post

I will be there in person to watch it happen.

So easy to get good cheap seat at SoFi when living in LA. My friend lives close so I avoid the parking nightmare.
                          That'll be cool.

Comment

A Christmas game is good....it's all part and parcel of landing a stud QB!

Not to mention, it will probably be a very, very important game!!!

Oh yes, I will be rude at Christmas if confronted by resistance, wherever Christmas will be this year. Oh yes, there WILL be turkey flying if any defiance from my loved ones!!!

Comment

CBS Sports website showing some, reportedly, leaked games. If true, week 14 on Sunday night....Chiefs @ Broncos.

Comment

Why don't you record the game to enjoy or hate at a later time?
                                Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Working...
                                X