2022 Bronco Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HawaiiBroncos View Post

This team won one impressive game last year against the cowboys, Melvin Gordon is still on the team. He very well could fumble again at a crucial moment of a game. i absolutely think this team can win 10 games this year, but I don't see them winning 12 like some are predicting. We have no idea how good our new head coach is going to be. Hopefully he's better than Fangio, but we have no idea yet. Seahawks had 2 wide receivers that are better than any wide receiver we have, and Russell Wilson gets sacked a bunch last season. I've been optimistic for to many seasons, it's time I be the contrarian.
    Many fans said this roster is stacked with talent and only needed a good quarterback. Russell Wilson arrived and now we’ll get to see if this roster is that good.

I’m in a “show me” mode. When you give up multiple 1st and 2nd round picks and players, Wilson needs to deliver. Anything short of the playoffs is failure relative to how much capital they traded for Wilson.

Comment

• By the time week 13 rolls around we should have 9 wins in our pocket. I’ll accept nothing less from this team this year.

in other news I’ll be making my third trip back to Denver for the week 2 game. Got my hotel already. Last two times I went I met up with 86Elwayfan to tailgate with. Had a lot of fun with Ryan and his crew. Might have to reach out to him again.
      Last edited by Peanut; 05-14-2022, 02:54 PM. Reason: Sorry, no selling / buying tickets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post

What if I do?
        I fully expect you to. We could win the super bowl next year and you’d still think we overpaid for a qb who you deem not “elite”.
        sigpic
        2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post

I fully expect you to. We could win the super bowl next year and you’d still think we overpaid for a qb who you deem not “elite”.
          and???????

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Cmon, you're not going to put all your eggs in the year over year strength of schedule basket. As if each year turns out the same.

The bolded part is your best version of a broken record.
            Each year turns out the same with 365 days except each leap year.

Comment

Each year turns out the same with 365 days except each leap year.
              Huh?

Are you saying that strength of schedule is the same every year? Because that's not happening.

In fact, a team could end up with a much better or much worse schedule than expected. We find that out when the year ends, not before it.

Comment

2021 opponents: 108-128-2 and 6 playoff teams

2022 opponents: 116-122, 6 playoff teams including the Rams.

Rosters change however they’re playing teams with 8 more wins combined and the Super Bowl champion.

Broncos should win more games with Russell Wilson - he’s supposedly elite according to a lot of fans. Anything less than the playoffs is utter failure.
                We are the DENVER BRONCOS

We have been to a Super Bowl in 4 of the previous 5 decades before 2020s. (2010s = 2, 1990s = 2, 1980s = 3, 1970s = 1)

We have won a Super Bowl in 2 of the previous 3 decades before 2020s.

I do not care who the QB is I do not care who the HC is or who the owner is.

ANY YEAR we do not make the playoffs is a FAILURE
                Let's Ride!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post

We have been to a Super Bowl in 4 of the previous 5 decades before 2020s. (2010s = 2, 1990s = 2, 1980s = 3, 1970s = 1)

This should be a Public Service Announcement.

Comment

This should be a Public Service Announcement.
                    The fans and media can talk about moral victories and such....pretty sure everyone who works for the franchise feels the same way. IMO it is why Russ came to Denver
                    Let's Ride!

Comment

What if I do?
                      I know I cast shade sometimes on the complaints but in reality it is a right of people in a free country to express their opinion. I for one think different opinions make the world a better place even if I do not agree with them.
                      Let's Ride!

Comment

💯!!!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

The fans and media can talk about moral victories and such....pretty sure everyone who works for the franchise feels the same way. IMO it is why Russ came to Denver
                          As well as a step back with bringing in Paton. Elway realized it was time to go in a new direction. On paper there should be a better outcome. However, I’m in a show me mode - all the trades, draft picks and coaches don’t matter without execution and results.

Comment

I know I cast shade sometimes on the complaints but in reality it is a right of people in a free country to express their opinion. I for one think different opinions make the world a better place even if I do not agree with them.
                            All they have to do is win. Save the shade for summer when it’s hot 🥵

Comment

• There was a good discussion on Good Morning Football about the Broncos' chances. Some very positive stuff (as in, contenders), and some questions, given the division they are in. It was mentioned that those last 6 games will be critical, and no doubt, they will be testers.

at Baltimore
                              KC
                              Arizona
                              at LAR
                              at KC
                              LAC

Lets just say, I have no crystal ball, but instead of trying to justify this or that, I prefer to just think of how great it will be to be in such competitive games. If The Broncos do well in those 6 games, I'll be extremely pumped!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X