The Wild, Wild West!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wild, Wild West!

Wow! Not only have we become relevant again, the AFC West, or perhaps now the Best, is hands down the toughest division in football. Talk about looking forward to division matchups and renewed rivalries!

Looking so forward to this coming year!
    sigpic

Might have every Sunday Night - Monday Night matchup on air.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoJef View Post
      Might have every Sunday Night - Monday Night matchup on air.
      This!

I miss PRIME TIME!

Comment

Earlier I stated that there may be 3 AFC West teams in the playoffs. That was before the Adams deal. The question now becomes, which 3 teams?

OK....outside of The Broncos, which other 2 teams???

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          Earlier I stated that there may be 3 AFC West teams in the playoffs. That was before the Adams deal. The question now becomes, which 3 teams?

OK....outside of The Broncos, which other 2 teams???
          Could the whole division be in the playoffs?
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I would still call the NFC West the best until the games are played but just my thoughts

AFC West besides KC seems to be winning the off season so far.
            Let's Ride!

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
              I would still call the NFC West the best until the games are played but just my thoughts

AFC West besides KC seems to be winning the off season so far.
              Chiefs = basement dwellers.... 6-11?

Comment

It is an amazing off season for the division. I hope it turns out that the Broncos are the best team followed by raiders, chiefs, chargers. This is not a prediction but football is better when the Broncos and Raiders are battling things out for the division.

Glad to see what looks like positive changes around here. Let’s go win some games.

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post

Theoretically...yes.
                  New England Patriots GM

Comment

Not excited to see these big names going to the chargers and raiders. Seems like every huge FA signing wants to go to the AFCW. Going to be a grueling season. Only positive is that the chiefs lead has shrunk, at least on paper.

Comment

This is how an NFL.com analyst described it:

This isn't just the best division in football anymore. It might be the best division I've ever seen, at least since the NFC East was filled with three teams that all won Super Bowls in the early 1990s (New York Giants, Washington and Dallas). So the west will most certainly be wild, and it's been a while since that was the case.

Comment

Pat Surtain is going to have his work cut out for him... Pass rush better get with the program as well.
                        [sigpic

Comment

Do we really trust Josh McDaniels to not let his ego get in the way in Vegas? Yeah, the Chiefs, Chargers, and Broncos will all be duking it out for the division, but I’m not buying anything Raiders right now.
                          Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post

Theoretically, with 3 wild card teams, it could happen. I suggested 3 West teams making the playoffs given how unique that would be. I think the 6 inter division games (per team) make it a little less likely that all 4 make it, but even so, it's possible. And I also think that at least one team will not live up, which so often is the case in sports. Injuries, under-performance, yadda yadda.

Comment

This division will also canabalize itself unfortunately - gotta focus on winning the division if possible - sure will be fun
                              Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

Working...
                              X