The Wild, Wild West!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post

Looks like the Raiders are trying to get Suh...
    That guy is so dirty. He's the last player I want to see in our division. Our guys better protect Wilson from an intentional injury from Suh.
    sigpic
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
    Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

• Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post

That guy is so dirty. He's the last player I want to see in our division. Our guys better protect Wilson from an intentional injury from Suh.
      Suh will fit right in with McDipstick
      Let's Ride!

Comment

• It is interesting that some think the Broncos and Wilson are in for a destiny of Playoffs and Done.

People not familiar should look into the business concepts of Order Qualifiers and Order Winners. It is very helpful concept for people running a business but I also think it is useful for consumers and honestly the concept can be used for a lot of decision making process.

I am going to convert the concept to playoff NFL football.

Playoff Qualifier and Playoff Winner.

Wilson imo gives the Broncos a playoff qualifier. There is no doubt we would probably be living in the bottom of the AFC West if we did not get Wilson.

Do the Broncos have a Playoff Winner?

Well first we need to understand that.

We can start by saying 50% of teams in the first round of the playoffs lose. According to this report 25.8% of number 1 seeds since 1990 have lost in first round. This was before this year and did not include when No 2 seeds were knocked out in their first playoff game. It would seem we could say over 50% of playoff teams lose their first playoff game but did not do the actual math so lets just keep it at 50%.

So half the teams do not have a Playoff Winner even if they have a Playoff Qualifier. That is thinning things down a lot.

What is the difference between winning and losing? Is the difference even enough to come up with some kind of conclusion.

This can be a thread all of its own.

Regardless I am glad we got Wilson. Least now we have a Playoff Qualifier.
        Let's Ride!

Comment

Working...
        X