Javonte Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bates View Post
    Sorry but with him gone our season is over. It was over before but now it’s really over. I say let’s get some younger players and rookies more playing time now to develop them.
    Well, it's a good thing you're not in charge LOL

Comment

That's it for us, he's the only one on offense that shows up every week and can get yards. Melvin Gordon is a waste of a roster spot and Boone can't catch a cold. What a great season this is gonna be
      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Looks like we should of drafted a RB last draft instead of signing Melvin back. This injury is a bad one for RB even if he recovers it is going to change the way runs, I feel for the kid.
        Originally posted by broncos SB2010
        I doubt Chubb is high on their radar.

Comment

This news absolutely sucks. About the worst outcome possible. Long recovery and no guarantee he’ll be the same runner once he is recovered.

As if I needed more reason to hate the Raiders…
          Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
            Looks like we should of drafted a RB last draft instead of signing Melvin back. This injury is a bad one for RB even if he recovers it is going to change the way runs, I feel for the kid.
            I did want the Broncos to draft one, but I'm not going to lie and claim I wasn't happy they got Melvin back either. I think drafting one was my priority though. I am glad they didn't draft James Cook where he went. I think he would've been a disaster behind this offensive line, and early returns would've sucked. I'm actually pretty sure about that, and I said as much before the draft. Only reason I mention him is because I remember the Broncos being interested. I think Jerome Ford would've been a swell pick where he went. What's done is done though. This team has a lot of football to play, and a lot of work to do.

Comment

Kick to the gut. Totally sucks.

Comment

After years of torment, we finally get our QB. Only to get slapped with ACL tears to Tim Patrick, Javante Williams, and a terrible first-year head coach. This can't be real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post
                  This news absolutely sucks. About the worst outcome possible. Long recovery and no guarantee he’ll be the same runner once he is recovered.

As if I needed more reason to hate the Raiders…

Right I am so Dam mad 😡

Comment

JK Dobbins had the same thing and he just came back so williams will probably be gone till at least 5th game next year

Comment

just read with this type of knee injury only 30 percent return to preinjury form dang

Comment

Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
                        JK Dobbins had the same thing and he just came back so williams will probably be gone till at least 5th game next year
                        Depends on severity and the player. Adrian Peterson came back 8 months after surgery. Dobbins was activated a little over a year later.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post

Depends on severity and the player. Adrian Peterson came back 8 months after surgery. Dobbins was activated a little over a year later.
                          did peterson tear 3 ligaments to i thought was just his ACL

Comment

Originally posted by bronco30 View Post

did peterson tear 3 ligaments to i thought was just his ACL
                            It was ACL and MCL, so yeah, not the LCL.

Comment

Torn ACL & LCL in right knee

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...n-torn-acl-lcl

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post

AD is a truly exceptional athlete. In the mold of Bo Jackson IMO

Comment

Working...
                                X