X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chillez
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post

He's a good receiver as well with yac possibilities.
    Also great at picking up the blitz I could count numerous times Williams picked up the extra blitzer.

Leave a comment:

• Champ>NFL
    replied
    I’m already telling all of my friends he’s going to
    be a sleep fantasy pick that carries teams with a value pick.

I already think he’s the 2nd best back in the afc west behind eckler. After this year I think he’ll be Home

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post
    Can’t wait to see what Williams can do with a passing game that’s dangerous. Gonna have a lot more holes to run through.
    He's a good receiver as well with yac possibilities.

Leave a comment:

• Megalodon30
    replied
    Can’t wait to see what Williams can do with a passing game that’s dangerous. Gonna have a lot more holes to run through.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    started a topic Javonte Williams

Javonte Williams

Lot of the talk about what draws Russell Wilson to Denver was the OL or WRs. I probably watch an embarrassing amount of videos. Bronco videos, gaming videos, funny videos, personal interest and news. Have seen multiple people talk about how deep Wilson goes into his craft and research. I am pretty sure Wilson saw exactly who he will be playing with in the backfield next year.

These videos are pretty amazing. First is a Denver Broncos video about Williams and who he is. Thank you for making this video. I have always enjoyed content that allows me to get to know our Broncos. The second video is breaking down his game play. Youtube brought the video to me...can not speak for the source but imo good video of things I have herd said other places he just breaks it down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kulM9zXovco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzS3-0hl_0s
Working...
X