Javonte Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Javonte Williams

Lot of the talk about what draws Russell Wilson to Denver was the OL or WRs. I probably watch an embarrassing amount of videos. Bronco videos, gaming videos, funny videos, personal interest and news. Have seen multiple people talk about how deep Wilson goes into his craft and research. I am pretty sure Wilson saw exactly who he will be playing with in the backfield next year.

These videos are pretty amazing. First is a Denver Broncos video about Williams and who he is. Thank you for making this video. I have always enjoyed content that allows me to get to know our Broncos. The second video is breaking down his game play. Youtube brought the video to me...can not speak for the source but imo good video of things I have herd said other places he just breaks it down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kulM9zXovco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzS3-0hl_0s
    Let's Ride!

Can’t wait to see what Williams can do with a passing game that’s dangerous. Gonna have a lot more holes to run through.
    Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post
      Can’t wait to see what Williams can do with a passing game that’s dangerous. Gonna have a lot more holes to run through.
      He's a good receiver as well with yac possibilities.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I’m already telling all of my friends he’s going to
        be a sleep fantasy pick that carries teams with a value pick.

I already think he’s the 2nd best back in the afc west behind eckler. After this year I think he’ll be Home
        -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post

He's a good receiver as well with yac possibilities.
          Also great at picking up the blitz I could count numerous times Williams picked up the extra blitzer.
          sigpic

Comment

No one will ever beat out TD for my favorite Bronco running back.......however, this young man has the makings of being some stiff competition for that top spot. Gonna be fun watching his career unfold !!

Comment

I'm expecting our Man Javonte to challenge for the rushing title this season. He can be better than JT and he can be a cow bell for a couple of seasons

Comment

# 33 is Gona Kill It This Year !! Can’t Wait !!

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter01 View Post
                  No one will ever beat out TD for my favorite Bronco running back.......however, this young man has the makings of being some stiff competition for that top spot. Gonna be fun watching his career unfold !!
                  Same. TD was special. I do wonder if me liking both TD and Javonte has something to do with them both playing defense in their early football career. They both have unique mindsets
                  Let's Ride!

Comment

Good presser. He has such a great attitude for a RB
                    Let's Ride!

Comment

Projecting What RB Javonte Williams' Role Will be in Broncos' Offense (msn.com)

Nice article. I cannot wait to watch this man perform. { side note - at the bottom of the article, it mentions moving Grahm Glassgow to Center - that's the first I've heard of this }

Comment

Projecting What RB Javonte Williams' Role Will be in Broncos' Offense (msn.com)

Nice article. I cannot wait to watch this man perform. { side note - at the bottom of the article, it mentions moving Grahm Glassgow to Center - that's the first I've heard of this }
                        Graham had sixteen starts (1074 snaps) at Center for the Lions in 2018. He's Denver's second highest paid O-Lineman.

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post

Graham had sixteen starts (1074 snaps) at Center for the Lions in 2018. He's Denver's second highest paid O-Lineman.
                          Yes, I knew he had snaps previously at Center.......but this is the first I've heard of us moving him to Center. If he can beat out Cush, I'm all for it.

Comment

Yes, I knew he had snaps previously at Center.......but this is the first I've heard of us moving him to Center. If he can beat out Cush, I'm all for it.
                            It's a new offense with new O-Line coaches who want to make sure the best five guys start. Denver drafted a C, too.

Comment

I don't care if Gordon was brought back. There is a reason he only got signed to a 1 year 2.5 deal. Thats chump change in todays market. This is Williams job and he's going to dominate!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X