NFL Hall Of Fame Denver's Broncos LB Karl Mecklenburg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Hall Of Fame Denver's Broncos LB Karl Mecklenburg

How can I email the NFL HOF in order to Enshrine The Denver Bronco's very own Drafted The Real Deal Linebacker Karl Mecklenburg? How is it the Karl is not even in Yet? Us Denver Fans need to make some noise to make this happen.

I’m sure they have a website that tells you how to contact them.
    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
    You Mad Bro?
    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

He was definitely one of my favorite all-time Broncos

And,,,,, How about Riley Odoms?
      He's right behind Mike Ditka in stats?
      Last edited by Capt. Jack; 04-15-2022, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Agreed, I think he was the most versatile defensive player that ever played by the broncos...
        I Love Orange Crush!

Comment

i think 3 pants down complete embarrassments in the super bowls in the 80's or 2 and the 3rd 28 days into 1990 give you a reasonable insight into what the broncos thought was talent in those days , i remember the last two very well indeed , will i ever forget , somebody help......

Comment

Does Karl have decent, comparable LB stats vs other HoF linebackers?

Are there "many" LB's with similar stats not in the HoF making it hard to choose each year?
            Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Gradishar first...

Comment

Originally posted by mray View Post
                Gradishar first...
                How about both Randy and Karl. Let's see if the DBC can rise up and make enough noise so the NFL HOF hears us and Puts Randy and Karl in Where They Both Belong. !!

Comment

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
                  Does Karl have decent, comparable LB stats vs other HoF linebackers?

Are there "many" LB's with similar stats not in the HoF making it hard to choose each year?
                  Yep. Best defensive player on a team that went to the Super Bowl 3 out of 4 years.

Comment

"The Albino Rhino"

Comment

The HoF is a sham of what it should be. It's for the greatest ever, not the OK ever. If you never were considered the best at your position at any time, you should be in cause you compiled stats. Lots of players are in the HoF that shouldn't be. Sorry, no one mentioned here deserves to be in.

Comment

Originally posted by biggbenns View Post
                        The HoF is a sham of what it should be. It's for the greatest ever, not the OK ever. If you never were considered the best at your position at any time, you should be in cause you compiled stats. Lots of players are in the HoF that shouldn't be. Sorry, no one mentioned here deserves to be in.
                        Hate to say I agree. Fans mix up the Hall of Fame with their most favorite players. I tell people each year we will see many great players not get in. At this point the math is working against them with how many players are selected each year.

Comment

I want the Albino Rhino in there more. He was a stud who played so many different positions. I know he does not have a Ring but he is one of the main reasons we had so much success.

Get people say Gradishar but to me there in all the wins...in all the Div titles...all the playoff wins I have seen over the decades I been a Bronco fan....very few players had as much game changing impact as the Albino Rhino.

He was already behind the others in terms of physical ability but made a lot of his game on the mental side. Not new here...he would not be drafted in later years he went so late in the draft. The block he suffered in the Super Bowl by Rathman imo probably killed his chances at making the HoF. He made some impact but was never the same player imo.
                          Let's Ride!

Comment

Originally posted by biggbenns View Post
                            Randy Gradishar averaged 200 tackles a year…for a decade. Sure, doesn’t deserve to be in. 🤡
                            All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinplz77 View Post

Randy Gradishar averaged 200 tackles a year…for a decade. Sure, doesn’t deserve to be in. 🤡
                              Why do the record holders have numbers that make that look fake? The record holder has less then 200 yet you say he did 200 for a decade. Some do say since 1994. What happened? Is this like sacks where they were not officially tracked until a certain year so people going back and guessing?

Was this done by the same people who counted 47 Elway 4th Qtr comebacks and included games that were tied? It is the problem with unofficial stats. PR departments can use vague definitions and exaggerate. Broncos PR does have least one instance of doing this that is known.

I hope Randy has 200 tackles for a decade. I hope there is a Bronco who holds some kind of sack record from the era of no official sacks (Maye Tombstone??) but lets all be on the same page.

All the money the NFL makes someone should be going back and apply stats to old games. There has to be video record someone. Video quality may prevent it at some point tho. Some influential people may not want to have their favorite records changed. I bet the NFL players want the truth to come out.
                              Last edited by Hadez; 04-17-2022, 11:07 AM.
                              Let's Ride!

Comment

Working...
                              X