No announcement yet.

NFL Hall Of Fame Denver's Broncos LB Karl Mecklenburg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone here on this MB send the Denver Broncos Organization a letter or an email to have them apply the pressure to have Karl, Randy and Good Old Awesome Al The Thumper Wilson at least get Karls Name Randys Name and Als Name on the ballot. If you all saw Karl Play you all would be out of your mind. Karl was and is a very Special Player and all around Great Guy is is DB4L. Lets make some noise DBC Please I have always said the Squeaky Wheel 🛞 Gets The Oil. So as it stands now I have no WD-40 😂.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post

My point was how much contact a defender can make to a offensive player running a route matters.

Are you trying to so that it does not matter?

Part of the "technique" in the 70s and up until 2004 was to use contact in order to prevent passes from being completed. Part of the "technique" was the light the offensive player up with viscous hits in order to not only separate the ball from the player but also to put out a aura of fear to the offensive players for catching the ball. That is two examples of how rules have changed "technique" I know it is not the technique you are trying to describe but do you deny this was part of the game of football until the rules//rule-enforcement forced it out?

If it does not matter why are we seeing reports like this that lead to changes in how rules are enforced.

From the article in my previous thread.

Competition Committee members Mike Martz, Mike Holmgrem and others were appalled at the number of replays featuring cornerbacks mugging receivers and getting away with it. They had watched it with their own players during the season, but to see the extent of it league-wide was troubling.

I think it is safe to say most people who have watched the game of football since the 70s would say what defenders have been allowed to do in order to stop offensive players from catching the ball has changed.
      Sorry. Just trying to answer your question.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
        Can someone here on this MB send the Denver Broncos Organization a letter or an email to have them apply the pressure to have Karl, Randy and Good Old Awesome Al The Thumper Wilson at least get Karls Name Randys Name and Als Name on the ballot. If you all saw Karl Play you all would be out of your mind. Karl was and is a very Special Player and all around Great Guy is is DB4L. Lets make some noise DBC Please I have always said the Squeaky Wheel 🛞 Gets The Oil. So as it stands now I have no WD-40 😂.
        https://www.profootballhof.com/hall-...n-process-faq/

Do it yourself. They let you do it.
        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
        You Mad Bro?
        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post

Sorry. Just trying to answer your question.
          No need Sam. We just discussing. You have probably forgot more football knowledge than I know.
          Let's Ride!

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post

No need Sam. We just discussing. You have probably forgot more football knowledge than I know.
            It's all good, Man!

Think we may have been talking about two different things, or possibly two aspects of one thing.
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post

https://www.profootballhof.com/hall-...n-process-faq/

Do it yourself. They let you do it.
              You missed my point all around its all good !! Like I have not done that already !! Lets Make A STRONG PUSH to get both Randy and Karl in the NFL HOF !! 2022

Comment

Make The Push For Karl and Randy Lets Go
                Denver Broncos Country

Comment

Working...
                X