Inside practice with Head Coach Nathaniel Hackett | Mic'd Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inside practice with Head Coach Nathaniel Hackett | Mic'd Up

Lmao Hackett need to do some cardio. He sound out of breath the whole practice 🤣
    -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

I loved listening to that - but clearly coach is going to have to hit the treadmill if he’s going to run around with these guys - lol
      Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

Love the enthusiasm. I like his attitude so far. I also think his offense will suit the personnel quite well. Hope springs eternal this time of year, but I have a better gut feeling about Hackett than I ever did for Vic or Vance.
        sigpic

Comment

Russel

Comment

Not going to lie, that was fun to watch. Excitement with the HC is contagious. Hope he can get them to buy in.

Comment

Working...
            X