Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 Behind the Broncos: Inside how the Broncos drafted Nik Bonitto and Greg Dulcich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 Behind the Broncos: Inside how the Broncos drafted Nik Bonitto and Greg Dulcich

I enjoyed this video a lot. Really like the culture the coaching staff is building. We add wins to that culture plus Wilson we are going to have some good times.
    Let's Ride!

Comment

The tight end seems like he has a great attitude, looks like a playmaker

Comment

How fun was that - looks like Elway is still addicted to bein in the room can’t blame him - looks fun
        Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

Fun video. I really think George Paton is the M A N !!!!

Comment

It looks like they really liked Bonitto, Dulcich, and a certain off-ball LB at 64. It feels good to see our FO have their guy still available even when they traded back to 80 from 75.

I wonder what Hackett means when Dulcich offers the TE position “something we don’t have”? I feel like there’s a bit of overlap between Albert O and Dulcich in terms of skill-set.

Comment

Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
              It looks like they really liked Bonitto, Dulcich, and a certain off-ball LB at 64. It feels good to see our FO have their guy still available even when they traded back to 80 from 75.

I wonder what Hackett means when Dulcich offers the TE position “something we don’t have”? I feel like there’s a bit of overlap between Albert O and Dulcich in terms of skill-set.
              It’s route running, Dulcich is really smooth as a route runner whereas AOK is kind of clunky. Dulcich reminds me a bit of Jeudy as a TE. High waisted with really good route running at his position.

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg View Post
                "Casa" Bonitto and "Dulce" Dulcich. (need an emoji with a sombrero)
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I like both drafts picks.
                  But, how is a guy from LA, in 2022, going to look almost exactly like:
                  https://images.app.goo.gl/uXsMG1CXUJ1dnbVf6

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post
                    I like both drafts picks.
                    But, how is a guy from LA, in 2022, going to look almost exactly like:
                    https://images.app.goo.gl/uXsMG1CXUJ1dnbVf6
                    Or, the lead singer from Three Dog Night.
                    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Dulcich is a better ball player than Fant. He's just more 'aware' and he's more athletic by far. Big improvement. Bonitto needs to fill a need the Broncos shouldn't have (but they do). Chubb is inconsistent pass rusher for some reason I can't fathom. Gregory is another in a long line of non-functional bodies chosen over healthy candidates. At least he isn't a tight end. I hope he pans out because pass rush could be the difference this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X