No announcement yet.

Jerry Jeudy arrested..? -- Charges dismissed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope JJ lights it up this year! 100 catches, 1000 yards!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
      Innocent until proven guilty! Is that still how things work? Turns out Jeudy was not found guilty, and all charges were dropped.
      So Jerry Jeudy is innocent based on how our justice system works.
      It is how it works in America.

Comment

• I hear all the hype about Jeudy having a breakout season. He hits OTAs and exits with tweaked groin. What’s up with this guy? Seems too delicate to handle a little discomfort.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
          I hope JJ lights it up this year! 100 catches, 1000 yards!!!!!

You and me both!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
            I hear all the hype about Jeudy having a breakout season. He hits OTAs and exits with tweaked groin. What’s up with this guy? Seems too delicate to handle a little discomfort.
            At least Jeudy came back, that Surtain guy couldn’t even make it to the field.

Why don’t these guys understand that every single rep is the most valuable thing in their career? They need to be risking absolutely everything for these voluntary workouts

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

Why don’t these guys understand that every single rep is the most valuable thing in their career? They need to be risking absolutely everything for these voluntary workouts
              They do not need to risk everything now. At best, that should happen in training camp.
              Last edited by broncolee; 06-08-2022, 05:16 PM.
              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
              You Mad Bro?
              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by Deandc View Post

You and me both!!!!
                I'm still hopeful that he's going to have a very good year this year.

Comment

• You can only hope he can really live and learn and move on. Making sure it never happens again and being good on the field and off it.
                  Ready for October Falls

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post

Yeah, it’s not as if Jeudy is in the third year of his contract and hasn’t already won a championship at Alabama.

Comment

• This kid has so much talent with his Superior route running, all he needs is a real quarterback to utilize his talents, and for him to achieve his potential.

JJ!!!!

Comment

• This is another reason why an "elite" player such as Russ Wilson is an asset. I have no doubt he will be a mentor and a guide for players like Jeudy. In contrast, a player like Lock, for example, would likely have much less success trying to motivate and perhaps even redirecting certain players who may need some support.

Comment

• Need more of this from Jeudy!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                            This is another reason why an "elite" player such as Russ Wilson is an asset. I have no doubt he will be a mentor and a guide for players like Jeudy. In contrast, a player like Lock, for example, would likely have much less success trying to motivate and perhaps even redirecting certain players who may need some support.
                            100%

Wilson seems very business and family orientated. I do not know how strong of a man of faith he is but he mentions it so I am sure there is some level of faith there. Combined that with his reputation and he is a great leader.

Have herd coaching trying to help players but imo nothing is better than a great leader from the player side.

I remember what I was like at 19-21. I am glad these young kids coming out of college have someone they can trust and listen to. Think it is safe to say a lot of young people need that specially if they about to come into 7-8 figures of money. Shoot if I even came into 200k when I was 22 I am not sure if the area I lived in would ever have been the same
                            Last edited by Hadez; 06-10-2022, 01:33 AM.
                            Let's Ride!

Comment

• Can we remove the "ARRESTED" part of the title????
                              Can we just have a JJ is a "Great WR" thread???

No charges, so it would be nice to clear his name here on Broncos Country, and move forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                                Can we remove the "ARRESTED" part of the title????
                                Can we just have a JJ is a "Great WR" thread???

No charges, so it would be nice to clear his name here on Broncos Country, and move forward.

He was actually arrested, hence the reason for the thread.

We still don’t know if the NFL will suspend him or not.
                                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                                You Mad Bro?
                                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X