Jerry Jeudy arrested..? -- Charges dismissed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by listopencil View Post

Nah. That's not true. Everyone knows he had a problem with drops. Unfortunately some fans can't admit that he had a problem with them.
    Jeudy didn’t play a full season in 2021 - only started 5 games - we don’t know if he’s fixed the problem with drops. If he finally delivers results on par with the hype he’ll have proven his value.

Comment

Nah. That's not true. Everyone knows he had a problem with drops. Unfortunately some fans can't admit that he had a problem with them.
      Alot of young wr have problems with drops. They work through it.

Comment

There is also a distinct difference between some fans admitting Jeudy has a drop problem and some fans that seem to be defining his entire career by them.

No clue where you personally fall in this spectrum, just an overall observation of the past several days of comments being posted.

I have concerns too. I would prefer he was practicing with the offense and building chemistry with Wilson. Only time will tell if he can live up to the expectations. The past drops don’t help his case but I’m holding off being too harsh in my criticisms until I see him in this offense, this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deandc View Post

Alot of young wr have problems with drops. They work through it.
          He has had some bad drops, some were on him, some were on the QB, and some were from not having chemistry with different QB's, and schemes????

It's easy to find people's faults, I like to look for the positives.

Comment

Do not get too caught up some some of anything on the internet. Lot of people and lot of different views. Some people can not even see the most basic of truths.
            Let's Ride!

Comment

Count me as one of them.
              sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

• Originally posted by lvbronx View Post

I knew you couldn't answer a direct question. You know why? It pins you down to FACTS. You can't express a FACT because those are easily disputed. So you hem and haw and deflect. Your reply only makes sense to someone avoiding a question, and a legit football conversation. Here's what you're missing. Even with your illogical assumptions, you could have still given an over/under and has nothing to do with being "wrong".

I'll show you, there's nothing to be afraid of. Here's my over/under line for Jeudy:
                850 yards
                5.5 TDs

See? There was nothing to be afraid of. A direct question deserves a direct answer from an intellectually honest person.

How in your mind can that be "wrong"? Once you pick a side, the pick can be wrong. Setting a line isn 't "wrong". What's "wrong" is you couldn't even quantify your opinion, so it means less than nothing to me now.
                Factually speaking Jeudy has a history of injuries. Betting on chance of injury in 2022, chance of injury per game and projected games missed would be lines to bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post

He has had some bad drops, some were on him, some were on the QB, and some were from not having chemistry with different QB's, and schemes????

It's easy to find people's faults, I like to look for the positives.
                  this and guess what lots of very good or better Wr had drop issues. DK has them now.

Comment

• JJ will probably be the leading WR this year for the Broncos!!!!

Comment

• The drops- he's had one terrible game with 5. That is an outlier as to his career....an aberration. I don't see this as any different than when Peyton threw 6 ints one game. It's logical to throw out the worst/best performance if there is not another one like it.

He also went through an 11 game stretch with zero drops in that same league leading season. Jeudy is definitely not the reason there is a new HC/OC/QB. He's no Larry Fitzgerald or Tim Patrick even, but to say it's an issue is a bit of a stretch imo. Take away one outlier game (like you would a RB with 4 tds) and the picture is a little more clear as to what you get. There is room for improvement and he definitely has not lived up to his expectations, but he is young and he now has an MVP level QB to work with. I think he will be just fine and I'm looking forward to seeing him progress.

I'm just glad Jeudy didn't mask anything for Lock. That guy is due a new contract in 9 months and even the slightest improvement would have put us in a no-win contract situation.
                      ​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                        JJ will probably be the leading WR this year for the Broncos!!!!

He has the ability to lead in receptions and first downs no doubt imo. Hope he stays healthy and focused. He could easily be our Slot Machine.
                        Let's Ride!

Comment

• https://theservicenow.com/illinois/j...ball-camp.html

Comment

• I saw this earlier and thought it was worth posting:
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	293270926_5282385825188532_6755371459521362018_n.jpg?stp=cp1_dst-jpg&_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=dbeb18&_nc_ohc=YmVn8Ll2iLIAX9tGXwp&tn=-o1T-SEMDWPjqlx3&_nc_ht=scontent-man2-1.xx&oh=00_AT_wvp7gWas-bSvL2mrkUlgvWYtpfBkNCh4HbLfgs-5
Views:	209
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	8420402

Comment

• I'm expecting good things from JJ and RW this year!

Comment

• I’d love to see Jeudy have a breakout season.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X