Jerry Jeudy arrested..? -- Charges dismissed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MIKE KLIS Tweets on this subject today:

At press conference Arapahoe County Sheriff Tyler Brown said Jerry Jeudy incident involved the mother of his 1-month daughter. Thus, the domestic violence charge. No physical contact was made. Charge of criminal tampering stemmed from removal of property.

Jeudy will be held overnight in Arapahoe County Detention Center. Will be brought before a judge in country court at 8:30 a.m. tomorrow.

Sheriff Brown said Jeudy accused of withholding baby's car seat, medical records and mother's wallet.

Per Arapahoe County police report re: Jeudy and woman:
    On the evening of 05/11, "things got crazy" between JERRY and her. She would not explain exactly what that meant, but she did say that JERRY put her wallet and medical paperwork for their child in his car and "would not let her get access to it. She hides her phone around the home due to jealousy issues from JERRY, and does not take it out around him.
    She does not have a phone on her currently, and had to go to the neighbors to use the phone

"She is trying to go back to to Virginia. but is unable to due to her not having access to a car seat, her wallet, and medical paperwork for their child. She-does not want to get him in "trouble," she wants her items back so she can leave.

"I then made contact with JERRY. JERRY told me: "He did take (woman's) wallet, items for baby, and formula for baby and locked them in the car so she could not access them. He did this because she took one of his three phones and would not give it back."

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by L.M. View Post
      MIKE KLIS Tweets on this subject today:

At press conference Arapahoe County Sheriff Tyler Brown said Jerry Jeudy incident involved the mother of his 1-month daughter. Thus, the domestic violence charge. No physical contact was made. Charge of criminal tampering stemmed from removal of property.

Jeudy will be held overnight in Arapahoe County Detention Center. Will be brought before a judge in country court at 8:30 a.m. tomorrow.

Sheriff Brown said Jeudy accused of withholding baby's car seat, medical records and mother's wallet.

Per Arapahoe County police report re: Jeudy and woman:
      On the evening of 05/11, "things got crazy" between JERRY and her. She would not explain exactly what that meant, but she did say that JERRY put her wallet and medical paperwork for their child in his car and "would not let her get access to it. She hides her phone around the home due to jealousy issues from JERRY, and does not take it out around him.
      She does not have a phone on her currently, and had to go to the neighbors to use the phone

"She is trying to go back to to Virginia. but is unable to due to her not having access to a car seat, her wallet, and medical paperwork for their child. She-does not want to get him in "trouble," she wants her items back so she can leave.

"I then made contact with JERRY. JERRY told me: "He did take (woman's) wallet, items for baby, and formula for baby and locked them in the car so she could not access them. He did this because she took one of his three phones and would not give it back."
      Honestly sounds like a situation I've heard too many times growing up. I can hear the possible conversation in my head "You not taking my child to another state.". I imagine something like that started the argument. Where I grew up, something I saw and heard about a few times.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        It’s kind of disappointing how many people jumped to conclusions and assumed the worst of Jeudy in this and go as far as to want him gone.
        Fans let Jeudy down is a heck of a take.

Comment

Young people drama.

Sounds like she is smart enough to know getting him in trouble will limit the income.

She-does not want to get him in "trouble," she wants her items back so she can leave.
          Let's Ride!

Comment

It’s kind of disappointing how many people jumped to conclusions and assumed the worst of Jeudy in this and go as far as to want him gone.
            I don't share that feeling. I think fans were way to hard on Jerry. I'd get it if he struggled with good QBs throwing him the rock, but he wasn't working with good talent, got injured, and other than that one chargers game where he had like 6 drops, he wasn't a drop machine. Honestly on field wise, the start of his career reminded me of Davante Adams whom some Packers fans threw up the bus bc he had drop issues his rookie year. Whom PFF rated as the 118th best wide out after dropping 12 passes in 2015. Not saying Jeudy will be Adams...but I am saying its too early to just be done with him.

Now this situation with the law, its definitely important to let the information come out before passing judgement. From what it seems like nobody was harmed, he kept items from his baby momma. As someone else said...young ppl drama. Its not something to just be like get rid of him over.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post

I don't share that feeling. I think fans were way to hard on Jerry. I'd get it if he struggled with good QBs throwing him the rock, but he wasn't working with good talent, got injured, and other than that one chargers game where he had like 6 drops, he wasn't a drop machine. Honestly on field wise, the start of his career reminded me of Davante Adams whom some Packers fans threw up the bus bc he had drop issues his rookie year. Whom PFF rated as the 118th best wide out after dropping 12 passes in 2015. Not saying Jeudy will be Adams...but I am saying its too early to just be done with him.

Now this situation with the law, its definitely important to let the information come out before passing judgement. From what it seems like nobody was harmed, he kept items from his baby momma. As someone else said...young ppl drama. Its not something to just be like get rid of him over.
              Exactly. I had a buddy tell me tonight it wouldn’t be a big loss because he wasn’t doing much and I had to tell him it was a big myth. He had very solid rookie numbers compared to other rookies and then last year was bad QB play coupled with an ankle injury.

If he can come out of this legal issue on top he can really go off this year with Russ.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post

Fans let Jeudy down is a heck of a take.
                Show me where in my quote that I made the assessment?
                sigpic

Comment

Blaming QBs for Jeudy’s drops is a convenient excuse for fans who went all in for him. In his rookie season he had the highest % drops on catchable passes. Jeudy was directly responsible for a lot of stalled drives. Fans put a ton of blame on Lock for 2020 - Jeudy was a big part of the problem.

Jeudy hasn’t come close to living up to the #10 pick.

Comment

I hope it’s not severe legal wise. Sounds like he’s a just a controlling dude, but it’s good to hear he didn’t physically harm her.

Do we expect a suspension to come from this? Or too early to tell? Not trying to be insensitive, just sounds like they had an argument and it escalated to law enforcement intervening.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                      Blaming QBs for Jeudy’s drops is a convenient excuse for fans who went all in for him. In his rookie season he had the highest % drops on catchable passes. Jeudy was directly responsible for a lot of stalled drives. Fans put a ton of blame on Lock for 2020 - Jeudy was a big part of the problem.

Jeudy hasn’t come close to living up to the #10 pick.
                      He was a freaking rookie dude. And I’m pretty sure still had the second most yards in the league amongst rookies.

That’s like saying dump Peyton because he set the rookie record for Picks in a season.
                      sigpic

Comment

Drops or not, this hurts us as a team as he would be key to opening up the field for all WR - hope this is a nothing burger but details are scarce
                        Hate List for 2016-2017 Season: 1. Oakland, 2. New England, 3. Kansas City, 4. Pittsburgh and 5. Houston (yes, Houston....)

Comment

He was a freaking rookie dude. And I’m pretty sure still had the second most yards in the league amongst rookies.

That’s like saying dump Peyton because he set the rookie record for Picks in a season.
                          Fifth most yards…

Comment

I was wrong - Jeudy was the 15th pick. Getting in trouble to start his 3rd season isn’t as bad then. Lol

Comment

Hope all works out as he does have talent to excel this season.

Comment

@KyleClark
                                NEW: Broncos WR Jerry Jeudy admitted to investigators that he locked his child's mother's wallet and baby formula in his car because she took one of his phones - per documents obtained by @writerkev. She told investigators she just wanted to leave Jeudy.

Comment

Working...
                                X