Jerry Jeudy arrested..? -- Charges dismissed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post

He was a freaking rookie dude. And I’m pretty sure still had the second most yards in the league amongst rookies.

That’s like saying dump Peyton because he set the rookie record for Picks in a season.
    Shhh you're being logical, rookies are suppose to be hall of famers day one. Injured sophomore year? Nah still gotta be a hall of fame player. Thats the way a lot of sport fans think, all young players gotta hit it out he park immediately or they trash. Its irrational and dumb.
    Last edited by InsaneBlaze23; 05-12-2022, 10:04 PM.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by Senses Fail View Post
      I hope it’s not severe legal wise. Sounds like he’s a just a controlling dude, but it’s good to hear he didn’t physically harm her.

Do we expect a suspension to come from this? Or too early to tell? Not trying to be insensitive, just sounds like they had an argument and it escalated to law enforcement intervening.
      Honestly I think it'll just be a fine which is reasonable. Should wait and see what the police do, will they also fine him? As again what I read is worst that could happen to him is 120 days in jail or a fine.
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

It’s disappointing news. It’s an unnecessary distraction. Luckily, it sounds like it won’t be much of a distraction when the season starts. It will likely result in league discipline since he apparently admitted to the wrong doing. Hopefully this is the dumbest thing he ever does and doesn’t do it again.
        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
        You Mad Bro?
        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Will this really result in a suspension? I mean it sounds to me like two idiot kids that were too young to have a baby had one and had an immature fight. I guess locking keys in a car is keeping someone against their will if you want to bend it that way, but holy hell this just sounds like kids being moronic kids.

Comment

some of these laws in Colorado are worse then California taxes

Comment

This doesn't sound very serious, I doubt anything happens over it. Very stupid and petty on Jerry's behalf but with regards to the NFL nothing will happen, imo

Comment

I think he is talented. He was drafted in the first round and he kind of acts like a prima donna? It seems to me he is immature, and really needs to get his act together. These young guys get millions of dollars, and just don't know how to act. He needs help now, maybe a few older players to mentor him, before he goes off the rails.
                It's Time for him to take the diaper off, and grow up, and act like a professional NFL football player!

Comment

Originally posted by Skylan

I'm not supporting Jeudy in any way. He's become one of my least favorite Broncos ever. I still hope he'll become a productive player but his attitude really irks me. He behaves as a record setting diva wide receiver when he's really done nothing.

That being said, I guess it's in the details. I don't have a baby, so I don't really know anything about formula scarcity. That's the problem with lack of information, you're saying he's willing to starve a baby but how do you know that? Who knows if it was a heat of the moment thing during an argument and she called the police after 5 minutes. Did the baby starve during these 5 minutes? It's overblown. This reeks of immature children not knowing how to deal with their feelings.
                  Who are the “immature children not knowing how to deal with their feelings” you are talking about?

Jeudy and his GF or some of the posters being overly critical because they think Jeudy was a bad pick.

The young man screwed up. He was in an argument that got out of control and the police were called. Due to DV laws it escalated to what we see now. If details are as being described and nothing else is revealed, I do not think he gets league suspension. But who knows with current hyperbole in the media and fans.

Main thing is baby, mother and Jeudy all seem fine. Time to find a legal resolution and get back to work.

Comment

The way this should have been handled by the police.

"Give her the formula and carseat Mr. Jeudy and ma'am give him his phone back"

Case closed!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FR Tim View Post

Who are the “immature children not knowing how to deal with their feelings” you are talking about?

Jeudy and his GF or some of the posters being overly critical because they think Jeudy was a bad pick.

The young man screwed up. He was in an argument that got out of control and the police were called. Due to DV laws it escalated to what we see now. If details are as being described and nothing else is revealed, I do not think he gets league suspension. But who knows with current hyperbole in the media and fans.

Main thing is baby, mother and Jeudy all seem fine. Time to find a legal resolution and get back to work.
                      Talking about Jeudy and his GF. My point is they're kids, they do dumb things. They don't know how to handle themselves in an argument. Most of us that are adults still don't handle them perfectly but I'm sure all of us have at some point in our lives done something stupid in the heat of an argument (not violence). I'm trying to advocate giving the kid a break because it seems like a immature argument escalated into a stupid action because of jealousy. Inferring this guy's motive was to starve his child is just stupid.

And I myself think Jeudy has been a huge disappointment and out of all of our players he's by far my least favorite because of his attitude. I'll be the first to call for his release if he breaks the law, but this seems like a big nothing story. Who knows though, maybe more facts come out that shed a different light on the case.

Comment

I have kids what Jerry Jeudy did was wrong, even if he intended on making sure the baby's was being well cared for fed, changed after the argument. Parents don't always fight fair and unfortunately sometimes children get caught in the crossfire.
                        Playing professional football is a privilege. Hopefully this a life turn around moment where he decides he is making some off field changes to better himself and others.

As for football ability this does not make Jerry Jeudy a waste of a pick, Henry Ruggs might of been had Denver had the chance to select him. Jeudy is still an elite potential, route runner, and yes his hands have improved too. A full off-season, not in jail, with Wilson should be a huge bonus for him. Wilson isn't a horrible influence on character last time I checked either. Spending time with Russell Wilson might do him some good.

Comment

Jerry Jeudy to be represented by Harvey Steinberg, the attorney for many sports figures over the years.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                              Why on earth is it necessary for him to be in shackles if everyone agrees this was not an act of violence? They really think he’s a flight risk?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post

Why on earth is it necessary for him to be in shackles if everyone agrees this was not an act of violence? They really think he’s a flight risk?
                                He should not have spent the night in jail nor be shacked for this IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X