replied
    I saw this article about JJ

https://www.denverbroncos.com/video/...talented-recei

Leave a comment:

• RocketArm006
    replied
    Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post

I hope he can step up his game with RW.

For sure. He’s had a couple flashes. I’m looking for him to be the star he’s supposed to be.

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post

Good to see he’s putting in the work. I’m hoping for a breakout season from him.
    I hope he can step up his game with RW.

Leave a comment:

• RocketArm006
    replied
    Good to see he’s putting in the work. I’m hoping for a breakout season from him.

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-meeting-room/

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    I wanted Ruggs, and I was very disappointed to get JJ.
    With that being said, I'm glad we took JJ, instead of Ruggs.
    I think of the JJ situation, and the way that people were calling DT a bust, and then Peyton Manning came along, and DT played very well, and got paid millions.

https://www.milehighreport.com/2022/...-training-camp

Last edited by Capt. Jack; 07-29-2022, 01:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FR Tim
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoJef View Post

https://www.draftsharks.com/fantasy/...ry-jeudy/10598

i hope he proves me wrong. He seems injury prone, unproductive, questionable work ethic and arrogant. I’m
    not a Jeudy fan, probably never will be but he’s wearing a Broncos jersey for now, so good luck Jerry.

Maybe I’m just not savvy enough to understand the relevance of the percentages that call Jeudy “High Risk”.

Predicting he has a 85% chance of missing a couple quarters? Or projected to miss 2.7 games due to injury?

It’s football, couldn’t you predict those numbers for every player in the league except the kickers?

Players get hurt and miss games. You just hope they are not season enders and the players return for big games and the playoffs. That is why depth at every position is so important. I like the overall depth of the Broncos at just about every position. I hope Jeudy never misses a snap, but if he misses his 2.7 games the Broncos have the WR depth to overcome.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoJef View Post

i hope he proves me wrong. He seems injury prone, unproductive, questionable work ethic and arrogant. I’m
    not a Jeudy fan, probably never will be but he’s wearing a Broncos jersey for now, so good luck Jerry.

I would tend to disagree. I don’t think he’s any more injury prone than any other WR. He’s played through most of the things he’s had to deal with. He has a great work ethic, you don’t become as good as a route runner as he is without it especially this early in his career. In college he was a better route runner than many NFL WRs. He might be arrogant, although I really think he just isn’t very media savvy right now and just says things that he’s thinking without any thought to how it’ll be perceived at least in the media. He doesn’t talk too much on the field so if he was truly arrogant I would think that he’d be running his mouth constantly like T.O. or Chad Johnson used to.

Here’s a good article on his work ethic

https://www.milehighreport.com/platf...udy-work-ethic

Leave a comment:

• BroncoJef
    replied
    Originally posted by Deandc View Post

So I am confused by this. Jeudy has had 2 seasons. Season 1 he played all year and had a decent rookie season. 2nd season. He got hurt missed 6 games. Not sure how that makes him injury prone which is what you are alluding to. Now if he gets hurt again then maybe.

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    Originally posted by Bootleg View Post

Just listened to Russell Wilson's press conference and he said "Jerry Jeudy was in our QB meeting for an hour, just for fun."
    It's all good stuff!!!

Leave a comment:

• Bootleg
    replied

( I think JJ is going to be the leading WR on the team this year.)

RW is going to make him a Star!

Just listened to Russell Wilson's press conference and he said "Jerry Jeudy was in our QB meeting for an hour, just for fun."

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post

DT is a great comparison so far to Jeudy. Him playing with a franchise QB for the first time will really tell us what kind of player he is.
    DT struggled with drops and injuries early and then got with Manning and was unstoppable!
    Without offending anybody, the "dotcomers" or the "point & clickers" want immediate gratification, point and click a Superstar wide receiver.

Sometimes in the real world people have to be trained, and have to learn from some mistakes, and grow, and mature into the position. That's with anything, Life skills, patience, being good people, football baseball, cooking, clamming, etc.

( I think JJ is going to be the leading WR on the team this year.)

RW is going to make him a Star!

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Remember when people were calling DT a bust? Same kinda thing here. This kid has played with a couple different QBs, which I think hasn't helped his timing and the learning curve coming into the NFL.

JJ was a good pick, and will have a good NFL career. I wanted Ruggs, but I am happy with JJ !!!

(​​​​​​RW to JJ for a 1000 yards this year!!!!)

DT is a great comparison so far to Jeudy. Him playing with a franchise QB for the first time will really tell us what kind of player he is.
    DT struggled with drops and injuries early and then got with Manning and was unstoppable!

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    Remember when people were calling DT a bust? Same kinda thing here. This kid has played with a couple different QBs, which I think hasn't helped his timing and the learning curve coming into the NFL.

JJ was a good pick, and will have a good NFL career. I wanted Ruggs, but I am happy with JJ !!!

(​​​​​​RW to JJ for a 1000 yards this year!!!!)

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied
    Originally posted by FR Tim View Post

There is also a distinct difference between some fans admitting Jeudy has a drop problem and some fans that seem to be defining his entire career by them.

No clue where you personally fall in this spectrum, just an overall observation of the past several days of comments being posted.

I have concerns too. I would prefer he was practicing with the offense and building chemistry with Wilson. Only time will tell if he can live up to the expectations. The past drops don’t help his case but I’m holding off being too harsh in my criticisms until I see him in this offense, this season.
    You can count me in as one of the fans who realizes that Jeudy had a problem with drops. I liked how he looked in his second season but he missed a chunk of time from injury. The great thing is that he'll now have a QB throwing to him who is accurate, smart, and experienced with some decent arm talent.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X