Jerry Jeudy arrested..? -- Charges dismissed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry Jeudy arrested..? -- Charges dismissed

Im sure this gets moved to news, but the Fan is reporting as of like 2:33 p.m. Jeudy has been arrested by police, no news of charges yet, so whether its major or minor is unclear....

Sorry for the double post

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosIsLife View Post
      Sorry for the double post
      You can delete it pal. But moving on, I just saw this published as well. Hopefully it's a minor offense.

I won't assume anything, and wait for more details.

Comment

Please 🥺 Tell Me This Is Fake News!! Not what you want from a 1st Round Pick that is supposed to go off this year !!

Comment

No news yet on what the charges are....bummer news

Comment

Cut him and sign Jarvis Landry....or....Beckham Jr.??

Comment

Whatever he's accused of, I'm sure he'll blame it on someone else.

Comment

Hopefully it's a missed court date and he pays a fine and is good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                  Hopefully it's a missed court date and he pays a fine and is good to go.
                  Ugh, criminal tampering and domestic violence.

Comment

Comment

Sounds like its kinda serious.

Criminal Tampering with a domestic violence enhancer. He is on a no bond hold...

​​​​​​https://twitter.com/ArapahoeSO/statu...rbYTw3cxviNvKA

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post

Ugh, criminal tampering and domestic violence.
                        Criminal tampering in the 2nd Degree is damaging another person's property. Not clear what specifically the DV charge relates to. However, I understand from various sources that the charges only add up to a misdemeanor

Comment

Originally posted by GMTD View Post

Criminal tampering in the 2nd Degree is damaging another person's property. Not clear what specifically the DV charge relates to. However, I understand from various sources that the charges only add up to a misdemeanor
                          Yeah, they usually do a no bond hold for something super simple.

Comment

Originally posted by GMTD View Post

It's the domestic violence part of it that will screw him/us

Comment

Jeudy is a disappointment on the field and now this. Always said he wasn’t worth a 1st round pick.

Comment

Working...
                              X