Jerry Jeudy arrested..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post

Jeudy admitted his wrong doing to the police.
    They are both 100% responsible for what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post

Jeudy is responsible for locking up her wallet and baby formula.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post

Was mama charged with a crime?

Comment

Thread cleaned.

In cases like this, it's usually better to find out the whole story before jumping to extremes.
          Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Jeudy admitted his wrong doing to the police.
            Of course he did. It's easier that way.
            sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post

Of course he did. It's easier that way.
              Uh, no. The same circumstances can result in additional charges depending on what is said.

Comment

Uh, no. The same circumstances can result in additional charges depending on what is said.
                Why do you think she is dropping the charges, because she is afraid of him or because she blew it way out of proportion?
                sigpic

Comment

He probably said nothing remained calm and cooperated with police. I guess men are not allowed to be victims in your mind.
                  sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

Again why is she not being charged for taking his phone? Maybe because Jerry said just take me if ya have to take someone.
                    sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post

Why do you think she is dropping the charges, because she is afraid of him or because she blew it way out of proportion?
                      How did she blow it out of proportion? She never wanted him arrested in the first place. The police made that decision.

She had every right to want her stuff back and to leave. He was preventing that.
                      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                      You Mad Bro?
                      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post

How did she blow it out of proportion? She never wanted him arrested in the first place. The police made that decision.

She had every right to want her stuff back and to leave. He was preventing that.
                        She shouldn't have taken his phone first, just sayin.
                        sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post

She shouldn't have taken his phone first, just sayin.
                          When did she admit to taking the phone? Just askin’.
                          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                          You Mad Bro?
                          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post

Mama doesn’t want her ATM machine to run out of cash.

Comment

• Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post

He probably said nothing remained calm and cooperated with police. I guess men are not allowed to be victims in your mind.
                              “We had a bad argument and I locked up her wallet, baby seat and formula.”

“She was hysterical. For her safety it would have been too risky to drive. I secured those items long enough for her to calm down and drive safely.”

See the difference?

Comment

• We are still talking about this, and they have probably already made up, and are "doing it" again!!!!

One thing about these domestic situations, is the "making up" is the best part!!

Comment

Working...
                                X